|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters did Mrs. Bruner receive thanking her for sending the book The FBI Nobody Knows?
2. On what avenue does Goodwin catch a taxi on Friday morning?
(a) Tremont Ave.
(b) Lexington Ave.
(c) Amsterdam Ave.
(d) Park Ave.
3. What does Goodwin tell Fritz to do now that the FBI is not watching the house?
(a) Ask for a raise.
(b) Take a vacation.
(c) Invite his girlfriend over.
(d) Take the night off.
4. How many hours of sleep does Goodwin get the night Wolfe confiscates the FBI agents' credentials?
5. What does Wolfe want Wragg to bring him if Wolfe calls him and asks?
(a) The file on Althaus.
(b) His superior.
(c) The FBI agents who broke into Wolfe's home.
(d) The bullet from Althaus's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours of sleep does Goodwin prefer to get?
2. In Chapter 11, since Wednesday's lunch was going to be late, what does Goodwin have for a snack?
3. What time does Goodwin meet Mrs. Bruner for lunch on Friday?
4. Where is Cramer's office located?
5. In Chapter 14, how long does Goodwin say that Cramer's office had to work on Althaus's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sarah tell Wolfe that she did when she got home the evening of November 20?
2. Why does Goodwin never join Wolfe if he is in the middle of a meal?
3. Why does Goodwin go out to look at the car at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. Why are Wolfe and Goodwin arguing about the itemization of the expenses for Mrs. Bruner's bills?
5. Where does Mrs. Bruner stand so she can see the interview with Agent Wagg?
6. How does Goodwin spot his FBI tails?
7. What does Felix want to discuss with Wolfe on Friday night?
8. What are Goodwin's thoughts before going to sleep the night before the dinner?
9. How does Goodwin get a key to Althaus's apartment?
10. How do Goodwin, Wolfe and the others spend the evening after the FBI broke into the brownstone?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)