|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Bruner to go if she gets a message by phone or some other means from Goodwin or Wolfe?
(a) Churchill Hotel.
(b) Manhattan Hotel.
(c) Her bank.
(d) Her office.
2. What is the amount on the check that Mrs. Bruner writes?
3. How many hours each morning does Wolfe spend tending his orchids?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. How much did Althaus weigh?
5. How many of the cases that Cohen gave Goodwin and Wolfe that the FBI might be working on were hopeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many juniper berries does Wolfe want Fritz to use in his recipe?
2. What did Mrs. Bruner include when she sent copies of The FBI Nobody Knows to people?
3. How many people does Mrs. Bruner say voted for Goldwater?
4. Where does Lewis Hewitt live?
5. What color is the check Mrs. Bruner writes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cohen say about getting a list of jobs that the FBI are working on in and around New York City?
2. What does Fritz want Goodwin to tell him at breakfast on Wednesday morning?
3. What do Wolfe, Cohen, and Goodwin talk about over dinner in Chapter 2?
4. What does Goodwin see when he escorts Mrs. Bruner to her car?
5. What does Goodwin tell Fritz that circumspect means?
6. Why does Goodwin take Wolfe down to the basement on Thursday after lunch?
7. What did Goodwin say when he called Mrs. Althaus to get her to the phone?
8. What does Mrs. Bruner look like when she came to see Wolfe?
9. To whom did Mrs. Bruner send copies of the book The FBI Nobody Knows?
10. What reasons does Wolfe give for wanting to prove that the FBI murdered Morris Althaus?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)