|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what time does Goodwin finish his coffee on Wednesday morning?
(a) 8: 15 a.m.
(b) 10:05 a.m.
(c) 9:20 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
2. What is the temperature when Goodwin gets up for the day in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 12, how many times does Goodwin say he left the house after the delivery on Wednesday?
(a) Three times.
(d) Four times.
4. Where in Sarah's apartment does Goodwin find a gun?
(a) In a hatbox.
(b) In the sofa.
(c) In a suitcase.
(d) In a kitchen drawer.
5. In Chapter 8, how long has it been since Goodwin had his picture in the paper?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 14 months.
6. How much did Goodwin's evening clothing cost him?
7. How long has Richard Wragg worked for the FBI?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
8. Who is the last person to ring the doorbell in the novel?
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
9. What time does Goodwin tell Mrs. Bruner to be at the brownstone on Friday morning before Wagg arrives?
(a) 10:45 or earlier.
(b) Around 11.
(c) At 10 a.m.
(d) At 9:30 a.m.
10. Where is the school located where Sarah Dacos said that she attended a lecture on November 20?
(a) 13th St.
(b) Trainor Ave.
(c) Arbor Ave.
(d) 12th St.
11. On Wednesday evening before the dinner, who sleeps in Goodwin's room?
(b) Durkin and Cather.
12. What do actors Jarvis and Kirby get as a bonus for their roles in Wolfe's plan to deal with the FBI?
13. How many floors are in Sarah's apartment building?
14. When was the last time that the Ten for Aristology group met for a dinner?
(a) April 1, 1958.
(b) March 12, 1961.
(c) January 15, 1960.
(d) May 12, 1959.
15. What time is dinner served at Rusterman's for Wolfe and Goodwin on Friday evening?
(a) 7:45 p.m.
(b) 7:15 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Goodwin tip the drivers who bring the orchid boxes?
2. Where is the bank that Goodwin takes the FBI agents' credentials located?
3. Where did Sarah go the night of November 20?
4. How many eggs do Goodwin, Panzer, Durkin, and Cather eat for breakfast the morning Wagg is coming to the brownstone?
5. What time does Goodwin want Sarah Dacos to meet at Rusterman's?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)