|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bank located where Goodwin deposits Mrs. Bruner's check?
(a) 45th St.
(b) Lexington Ave.
(c) 35th St.
(d) Madison Ave.
2. How many cases had Cohen given Goodwin and Wolfe that the FBI might be working on?
3. How many minutes does Goodwin give Quayle when he agrees to be nice and speak politely?
(a) 6 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
4. What did Mrs. Bruner include when she sent copies of The FBI Nobody Knows to people?
(a) Her business card.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pre-printed memo.
(d) Her personal card.
5. How much money does Mrs. Bruner want to give Wolfe for a retainer at first?
6. What time does Goodwin go down to have breakfast on Wednesday morning?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
7. Who is sitting in the red leather chair after Goodwin and the others have dinner?
8. How much did Althaus weigh?
9. How many bottles of the brandy Wolfe, Cohen, and Godwin are drinking in the office does Wolfe have left?
10. How many hours each morning does Wolfe spend tending his orchids?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
11. What color is the check Mrs. Bruner writes?
12. What could Goodwin have had for supper when he came back to the brownstone on Wednesday night?
(a) Lemon-spiked seafood.
(b) Beef and snow peas.
(c) Broiled lamb chops.
(d) Curried duck.
13. What does Goodwin do with his notes from Cohen before Wolfe tells him to stop?
(a) Shreds them.
(b) Wads them up and tosses them in the trash.
(c) Tears them in half.
(d) Rips them into confetti.
14. What is Fritz making Wednesday evening?
(a) Marinade for lamb chops.
(b) Sauce for pasta.
(c) Marinade for venison loin chops.
(d) Vinaigrette for a salad.
15. When Wolfe and Goodwin have dinner with Cohen, what is the beef braised in?
(a) White wine.
(b) Mushroom sauce.
(c) Cream sauce.
(d) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Goodwin believe that Mrs. Bruner's fur coat might have cost?
2. What was the name of Lewis Hewitt's group?
3. How long does Cohen spend giving Goodwin and Wolfe information?
4. Where is Wolfe's home and office?
5. What color are the drapes that cover the windows in the apartment where Althaus lived?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)