|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Thursday after the FBI men break in, what time does Wragg call?
(a) Around midnight.
(b) Around 10:30.
(c) A little after 11.
(d) At 11:30.
2. Where will Goodwin's first stop be as he attempts to learn who murdered Althaus?
(a) The Journal.
(b) Mrs. Althaus's apartment.
(d) The Tick-Tock.
3. Where is Goodwin going Saturday night?
(a) The Latin Club.
(b) The Salsa Club.
(d) The Bellair.
4. What one word would Goodwin use to describe the thought of Wolfe accepting the job to tackle the FBI?
5. What color are the drapes that cover the windows in the apartment where Althaus lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what time does Goodwin go to the kitchen before going to bed?
2. Who is the last person to ring the doorbell in the novel?
3. Who is sitting in the red leather chair on at the Thursday 9 p.m. meeting?
4. How many notebook pages does Goodwin fill from the information Cohen gives?
5. Who is helping to pay for Sarah Dacos's lawyer?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)