|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Goodwin leave the hotel after meeting with Cramer?
(a) 12:20 p.m.
(b) 11:20 p.m.
(c) 12:45 p.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
2. About how long has Sarah Dacos been Mrs. Bruner's secretary?
(a) Nearly 2 years.
(b) Almost 5 years.
(c) About 4 years.
(d) About 3 years.
3. When was the last time that Sarah had dinner with Althaus?
(c) The first of November.
4. In Chapter 12, how many times does Goodwin say he left the house after the delivery on Wednesday?
(a) Four times.
(c) Three times.
5. How many actors does Hewitt hire?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, since Wednesday's lunch was going to be late, what does Goodwin have for a snack?
2. What picture does Goodwin see on a dresser in Althaus's apartment?
3. After the actor left to get the car before the dinner Thursday evening, how long does it take for him to drive to the brownstone?
4. What time does Cohen have an appointment the evening that he has dinner with Wolfe and Goodwin?
5. How long has Richard Wragg worked for the FBI?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)