|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are many of the houses made of on Arbor Street?
(d) Wood frame.
2. What does David Althaus do?
(a) Deals in real estate ventures.
(b) Owns restaurants.
(c) Makes clothes for women.
3. How many pages of an unfinished novel were found in Althaus's apartment?
4. What does Goodwin charge to type up his notes?
(a) $5 a page.
(b) $6 a page.
(c) $3 a page.
(d) $4 a page.
5. About how long has Sarah Dacos been Mrs. Bruner's secretary?
(a) Almost 5 years.
(b) About 4 years.
(c) Nearly 2 years.
(d) About 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Morris Althaus?
2. What is the avocado served with at the dinner that Wolfe and Goodwin have with Cohen?
3. How old is David Althaus?
4. How far does Goodwin walk from the bank to Mrs. Bruner's office?
5. What does Inspector Cranmer bring Goodwin when they meet at a hotel Thursday morning?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)