|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wolfe and Goodwin have dinner with Cohen, what is the beef braised in?
(a) Cream sauce.
(b) Mushroom sauce.
(c) Red wine.
(d) White wine.
2. What color chair does Mrs. Bruner sit in?
3. What is Timothy Quayle's position at "Tick-Tock"?
(b) Senior editor.
(c) Assistant editor.
(d) Executive Editor.
4. How old is David Althaus?
5. What time does Goodwin go down to have breakfast on Wednesday morning?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Morris Althaus live?
2. How long does Cohen spend giving Goodwin and Wolfe information?
3. Where does David Althaus work?
4. In Chapter 6, what time is it when Goodwin enters a phone booth at a drug store?
5. What bank is Mrs. Bruner's check drawn on?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)