|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of The FBI Nobody Knows did Cohen buy himself?
2. How many cases had Cohen given Goodwin and Wolfe that the FBI might be working on?
3. How much money does Mrs. Bruner want to give Wolfe for a retainer at first?
4. What street does Goodwin cross to and then turn south after meeting with Cramer?
(a) Park Ave.
(b) 6th Ave.
(c) 8th Ave.
(d) 9th Ave.
5. How old is the cognac that Wolfe, Cohen, and Godwin are drinking?
(a) 50 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 40 years old.
(d) 25 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wolfe's home and office?
2. About how many people does Goodwin say live in the Village?
3. When Wolfe and Goodwin have dinner with Cohen, what is the beef braised in?
4. How many people does Mrs. Bruner say voted for Goldwater?
5. How many notebook pages does Goodwin fill from the information Cohen gives?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)