|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolfe reading Wednesday evening?
(a) Origins of the Specious.
(b) The Story of English.
(c) The Treasure of Our Tongue.
(d) The Secret Life of Words.
2. How long does Cohen spend giving Goodwin and Wolfe information?
(a) An hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
3. Where is Goodwin to meet an unidentified man at 11:30 on Thursday morning?
(a) Park Avenue Hotel.
(b) Westside Hotel.
(c) Savory Hotel.
(d) Manhattan Hotel.
4. How much does Goodwin believe that Mrs. Bruner's fur coat might have cost?
5. What color is the check Mrs. Bruner writes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bank located where Goodwin deposits Mrs. Bruner's check?
2. What is the avocado served with at the dinner that Wolfe and Goodwin have with Cohen?
3. What is the amount on the check that Mrs. Bruner writes?
4. What does Goodwin have for lunch on Wednesday?
5. How much money does Goodwin take out of the safe when he goes to meet an unidentified man at 11:30 on Thursday morning?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)