|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goodwin do with his notes from Cohen before Wolfe tells him to stop?
(a) Rips them into confetti.
(b) Shreds them.
(c) Wads them up and tosses them in the trash.
(d) Tears them in half.
2. How long do Wolfe, Goodwin, and Cohen spend over dinner?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) About an hour.
(c) About 40 minutes.
(d) 1 ½ hours.
3. How many copies of the book The FBI Nobody Knows did Mrs. Bruner send out?
4. By what time does Goodwin say they are back in the office in Chapter 2?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
5. What color is the check Mrs. Bruner writes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Mrs. Bruner arrive at Wolfe's?
2. How much does Goodwin believe that Mrs. Bruner's fur coat might have cost?
3. How old is the cognac that Wolfe, Cohen, and Godwin are drinking?
4. What time does Cohen have an appointment the evening that he has dinner with Wolfe and Goodwin?
5. What type of car does Mrs. Bruner have?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)