|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Goodwin have had for supper when he came back to the brownstone on Wednesday night?
(a) Lemon-spiked seafood.
(b) Beef and snow peas.
(c) Broiled lamb chops.
(d) Curried duck.
2. Who is sitting in the red leather chair after Goodwin and the others have dinner?
3. How many copies of the book The FBI Nobody Knows did Mrs. Bruner send out?
4. Who called Goodwin while he was having dinner with Wolfe and Goodwin?
(a) A city employee.
(b) The newspaper office.
(c) The chief of police.
(d) Mrs. Bruner.
5. When Wolfe and Goodwin have dinner with Cohen, what is the beef braised in?
(a) Cream sauce.
(b) White wine.
(c) Red wine.
(d) Mushroom sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Bruner to go if she gets a message by phone or some other means from Goodwin or Wolfe?
2. How many notebook pages does Goodwin fill from the information Cohen gives?
3. Who does Goodwin call to check on the license plate number of the car that is following Mrs. Bruner?
4. Who is Mrs. Bruner to say is sick if she calls and needs to talk with Goodwin or Wolfe?
5. How many hours each morning does Wolfe spend tending his orchids?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)