|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the cases that Cohen gave Goodwin and Wolfe that the FBI might be working on were hopeless.
2. How many cookbooks does Fritz have?
3. What is Wolfe reading Wednesday evening?
(a) The Secret Life of Words.
(b) The Story of English.
(c) Origins of the Specious.
(d) The Treasure of Our Tongue.
4. How many years ago was the group Ten for Aristology in existence?
5. When Wolfe and Goodwin have dinner with Cohen, what were the clam cakes served with?
(b) Lemon sauce.
(c) Alfredo sauce.
(d) Chili sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fritz making Wednesday evening?
2. How many men does Goodwin say that the FBI has?
3. How old is the cognac that Wolfe, Cohen, and Godwin are drinking?
4. What article did Morris Althaus write that led to someone being jailed?
5. How heavy is Wolfe?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)