1. What color is the check Mrs. Bruner writes?
2. What bank is Mrs. Bruner's check drawn on?
(a) New York National Bank.
(b) First Financial Bank.
(c) Second City Bank.
(d) First National City Bank.
3. What color chair does Mrs. Bruner sit in?
4. What is the amount on the check that Mrs. Bruner writes?
5. What time did Mrs. Bruner arrive at Wolfe's?
(a) Before 7.
(b) Around 5.
(c) A little after 6.
(d) After 3.
6. When did Mrs. Bruner's secretary call for an appointment at Wolfe's?
(a) Last week.
(b) 2 hours earlier.
(c) 3 hours earlier.
7. Where is Wolfe's home and office?
(a) West 35th St.
(b) East 50th St.
(c) North 40th St.
(d) South 29th St.
8. How much does Goodwin believe that Mrs. Bruner's fur coat might have cost?
9. What is the date when Mrs. Bruner comes to see Wolfe?
(a) January 5.
(b) December 18.
(c) March 12.
(d) February 15.
This section contains 3,335 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)