|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the public believe about time travel?
(a) That it can mess up the present.
(b) That the technology is not advanced yet to send a human through.
(c) That access to it is unfairly given.
(d) That it is responsible for the current epidemic.
2. What has she done with limited success?
(a) Lanced some bubos.
(c) Tried making anitbiotics.
(d) Used feverfew tea.
3. What does Dunworthy realize is as Badri is talking?
(a) That Badri has a backup.
(b) Nothing that he can put his finger on.
(c) That Badri made a critical error when dialing the coordinates for Kivrin.
(d) That the solution is in moving back to the day Kivrin departs.
4. What does Dunworthy ask Montoya?
(a) If she has found Kivrin's recorder.
(b) If she is going to go back to working on the excavation.
(c) If she has any idea if Kivrin felt ill before leaving for the past.
(d) If she is prepared to explain the forgery.
5. Whose signature does Dunworthy forge on a note to get into the lab?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bells are tolling?
2. What does Montoya admit?
3. What is Eliwys concerned about?
4. Who does Sir Bloet bring with him?
5. About what is Colin excited?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kivrin say about the rest of the family?
2. What does Kivrin talk about with Rosemund and what is her response?
3. What does Andrew say when Dunworthy asks him to come work the lab machines? What does it not matter?
4. What note does the young boy bring from the bishop and why does Kirvin already know its contents?
5. What does Kivrin note about the Bishop's envoy?
6. What does Kivrin first do upon realizing the date and what is wrong with the clerk?
7. Why does Kivrin take Agnes to Father Roche and what is the outcome?
8. Describe the situation of Agnes dying.
9. What does Kivrin write in her Doomsday Book about various victims?
10. What happens to the envoy and what does Kirvin realize as a result?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)