|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilchrist say to Dunworthy?
(a) He says Dunworthy is overstepping his authority.
(b) Everything will be fine once the power is restored.
(c) He does not think one person is worth the risk of opening the net.
(d) He is going to have Dunworthy arrested.
2. What helps Agnes' knee?
(c) Old wine.
3. Who is filling in for one of the bell ringers?
4. What happens when Rosemund falls and hits her head?
(a) She starts bleeding badly.
(b) She is rendered unconscious.
(c) Kirvin sees a large bubo under Rosemund's arm.
(d) She laughs.
5. Who have been brought in with virus symptoms?
(a) Someone from outside the quarantine area.
(b) Two of the detainees.
(c) No new cases have arrived for a day now.
(d) Four of the detainees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eliwys not go to the burial of one of her daughters?
2. Who does Sir Bloet bring with him?
3. What does Kivrin realize about the clerk that the Bishop's envoy leaves behind?
4. What does Andrews respond when asked to come take Badri's place?
5. What does Colin tell Dunworthy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kivrin write about the church bells and cemetery?
2. What happens to the envoy and what does Kirvin realize as a result?
3. What about the virus situation in modern times concerns Dunworthy?
4. What does Kivrin talk about with Rosemund and what is her response?
5. Why does Father Roche return to where the clerk lies and what does Kirvin ask of him?
6. Describe the discussion between Badri and Dunworthy about Kirvin's time travel.
7. Describe the scene where Kivrin goes to mass with the family and her talk with Gawyn on the way home.
8. Why does Kivrin take Agnes to Father Roche and what is the outcome?
9. What happens as Kivrin prepares to travel to Scotland with Fr. Roche and Rosemund?
10. What does Kivrin note about the Bishop's envoy?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)