|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary urge Dunworthy to do when he is angry?
(a) Breathe deeply.
(b) Mary knows better than to talk to Dunworthy when he is this way.
(c) Have some compassion for Badri who is still a very sick man.
(d) To think before he acts.
2. What does Dunworthy realize as he wakes?
(a) He was sore from hitting his head.
(b) He was still in the lab.
(c) He was in his apartment.
(d) It is days past the rendezvous date.
3. What does Kivrin make Fr. Roche do as he comes to give the clerk last rites?
(a) Burn his clothes when he leaves.
(b) Stay away from the clerk's face.
(c) Wash his hands.
(d) Wear a mask.
4. What does Dunworthy ask Montoya?
(a) If she is prepared to explain the forgery.
(b) If she is going to go back to working on the excavation.
(c) If she has found Kivrin's recorder.
(d) If she has any idea if Kivrin felt ill before leaving for the past.
5. About what does Kivrin talk to Rosemund?
(a) That she shouldn't touch ill people without gloves.
(b) That rats spread the plague.
(c) Keeping clean.
(d) Her approaching marriage to Sir Bloet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin call Gaddson?
2. How is Agnes faring?
3. What does Agnes keep asking?
4. What does Agnes want with Kirvin when she calls for Kirvin?
5. How long will it take to create a vaccine for the new strain of virus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the situation of Agnes dying.
2. What does Kivrin write in her Doomsday Book about various victims?
3. What does Dunworthy learn about various flu victims after he regains consciousness?
4. What does Andrew say when Dunworthy asks him to come work the lab machines? What does it not matter?
5. Who is the next victim to fall ill and how does Kirvin discover it?
6. What does Kivrin note about the Bishop's envoy?
7. Describe the discussion between Badri and Dunworthy about Kirvin's time travel.
8. What note does the young boy bring from the bishop and why does Kirvin already know its contents?
9. What does Kivrin say about the rest of the family?
10. Describe Mary Ahrens.
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)