|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks in while Dunworthy is talking about the epidemic?
2. What does the Doomsday Book entry say at the point where Kivrin becomes aware of her surroundings?
(a) That she is being care for grudgingly.
(b) That she is being taken to a convent.
(c) That she is being tried as a witch.
(d) That she knows she is in trouble.
3. Where is Kivrin's wagon located?
(a) The wagon does not make it.
(b) About 2 miles from the spot she was supposed to be.
(c) A short distance from the road.
(d) The wagon is wrapped around a tree.
4. Why does Kivrin hide a box?
(a) She is afraid someone would find her with it and think she was a witch.
(b) She is afraid of brigands.
(c) To have it for all her equipment later.
(d) To use it later to locate the drop site.
5. What does Kivrin believe is happening to her?
(a) Being stuck with needles.
(b) Being burned at the stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two women help Kivrin do?
2. What village is being excavating near the University?
3. What does Kivrin worry about concerning Agnes and Rosemund?
4. What is the mother like?
5. What does Kivrin find at the place where Gawyn found her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Colin explain his presence in the quarantine line?
2. Describe some of the preparations Kivrin makes for the trip back in time.
3. What does a medic question Dunworthy about concerning the virus and what is his response?
4. Describe James Dunworthy.
5. With whom does Kivrin speak and what is he doing?
6. Who does Dunworthy try to communicate with again and what does he realize through talking with the man?
7. Why is Kivrin having trouble understanding the people in the house and how does the situation improve?
8. What are Dunworthy and the others told when they are released from the hospital?
9. Where do Dunworthy and Mary go and what are they waiting for?
10. What does Kivrin think in the confusion generated by her high fever?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)