|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what year will Kivrin be traveling?
2. What does Kivrin think she sees?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A cutthroat.
(c) An angel.
(d) A demon.
3. What helps William agree to run errands for Dunworthy?
(a) Dunworthy offers him extra credit in class.
(b) William does not agree.
(c) Dunworthy flatters him.
(d) Dunworthy threatens him.
4. What does Kivrin believe she has?
(a) The flu.
(b) The plague.
5. What is the priest doing with Kivrin?
(a) Tying her to a stake to be burned.
(b) Feeding her broth.
(c) Carrying her to the drop site.
(d) Administering last rites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dunworthy and others told as they are released from the hospital?
2. What is Colin hoping to receive?
3. Back at Oxford, what is evident about Badri?
4. What does Kivrin find at the place where Gawyn found her?
5. Who is another victim brought into the hospital as Dunworthy is speaking to Badri?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a medic question Dunworthy about concerning the virus and what is his response?
2. Where does Dunworthy go after he's medically cleared, and what does he learn?
3. What are Dunworthy and the others told when they are released from the hospital?
4. Describe James Dunworthy.
5. Who does Dunworthy try to communicate with again and what does he realize through talking with the man?
6. Where do Dunworthy and Mary go and what are they waiting for?
7. Why is Dunworthy out trying to find an open store?
8. What does Kivrin's interpreter do and does she expect to need it?
9. Where and how is Kivrin when she wakes?
10. Why does Badri come to find Dunworthy and where does Badri and Dunworthy go?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)