|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not recognize Dunworthy?
2. Where has Dunworthy seen the victim who has just arrived at the hospital?
(a) At the pub where he and Mary were waiting.
(b) When the person bumps into Badri.
(c) In a video of the bellringers.
(d) He has not seen this victim before.
3. What does a medic ask of Dunworthy's group?
(a) If Kivrin could be ground zero patient.
(b) If anyone who is not in that town has called to report being ill.
(c) If they will be medical guinea pigs.
(d) If the virus could have come through the net.
4. Where is James Dunworthy a faculty member?
(a) Oxford History Department.
(b) Oxford Religious Studies Department.
(c) Oxford Archeology Department.
(d) Eaton History Department.
5. What is Kivrin wearing?
(a) An embedded interpreter.
(b) A watch with a computer.
(c) Gold jewelry she can sell if she needs to.
(d) A simple peasnt froke.
6. What is Colin hoping to receive?
(a) Permission to go fishing.
(b) An assignment to do something.
(c) A package from his mother.
(d) Permission to watch the net machine.
7. What does Kivrin find at the place where Gawyn found her?
(a) Her chest.
(c) A piece of modern paper.
(d) A torn piece of her dress.
8. What is in a cage in the hut where Kivrin takes refuge?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A pigeon.
9. What do the two women help Kivrin do?
(a) Use the chamberpot.
(b) Walk outside.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Brush her hair.
10. What medical preparations does Kivrin make?
(a) She is carrying antibiotics.
(b) Gamma globulin injections.
(d) Innoculations and appendectomy.
11. Why do they generally not send historians to the medieval period?
(a) They are afraid of bringing back the plague.
(b) There is not much to learn from that time period.
(c) The language is too different from modern English.
(d) It is dangerous.
12. What is the priest speaking who is with Kivrin?
13. What does Dunworthy tell Badri about his illness.
(a) It could be serious but the doctor's are doing all they can to make sure Badri recovers.
(b) That it's only been fatal in the very elderly.
(c) It is a 72 hour virus and he's almost over it.
(d) It is not fatal.
14. What do those who are caring for Kivrin think that her illness is related to?
(a) Bad food.
(b) The devil.
(c) They have no idea.
(d) Her head wound.
15. What does Kivrin plan to say about her "brother?"
(a) That he dies when they were on their way to their father's new farm.
(b) That bandits kill him.
(c) That he is ill and she is on her way to care for him.
(d) That he is a priest somewhere in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What village is being excavating near the University?
2. What does the Doomsday book record?
3. What does Kivrin not care if her fingernails are chipped and hands dirty?
4. Who is Kivrin?
5. Who walks in while Dunworthy is talking about the epidemic?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)