|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-nine through Thirty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Doomsday Book entry say at the point where Kivrin becomes aware of her surroundings?
(a) That she is being taken to a convent.
(b) That she knows she is in trouble.
(c) That she is being care for grudgingly.
(d) That she is being tried as a witch.
2. Why does Eliwys not go to the burial of one of her daughters?
(a) She feels too ill.
(b) She will no say why.
(c) She no longer believes in God.
(d) She say she has to stay with the other daughter who is sick.
3. How does Kivrin activate the recorder she has?
(a) It is voice activated.
(b) By holding her hands together as if in prayer.
(c) By stomping on her left heel.
(d) By pushing on a spot on her ear.
4. What does Dunworthy realize as he wakes?
(a) It is days past the rendezvous date.
(b) He was sore from hitting his head.
(c) He was still in the lab.
(d) He was in his apartment.
5. Who is the head of the History Department at Oxford?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dunworthy visit?
2. What connection do Mary and Dunworthy find with the spread of the virus?
3. What does Kivrin realize shortly after waking and knowing she is back in time?
4. Who is missing?
5. Where is the entire village going?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)