|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Seventeen through Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James Dunworthy a faculty member?
(a) Oxford Archeology Department.
(b) Eaton History Department.
(c) Oxford Religious Studies Department.
(d) Oxford History Department.
2. With whom is Dunworthy talking about the epidemic?
(a) The Dean of the college.
(b) The President of the college.
(c) The press.
3. Why are the church bells tolled?
(a) To praise God.
(b) For the bell ringer to practice.
(c) To announce the death of someone.
(d) To keep them from rusting.
4. What does Badri say when he rushes up to Dunworthy and Mary?
(a) He cannot get a fix.
(b) He thinks Kivrin is lost in a three-dimensional matrix.
(c) He has a fix, but there's a problem.
(d) He thinks Kivrin is dead.
5. Who walks in while Dunworthy is talking about the epidemic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kivrin worry about concerning Agnes and Rosemund?
2. What does a medic ask of Dunworthy's group?
3. What happens with Badri, Dunworth and Mary return to the lab?
4. What does Kivrin plan to say about her "brother?"
5. Upon what is Ms. Montoya working?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)