|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Seventeen through Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What village is being excavating near the University?
2. What makes Mary begin to believe that the illness is not the South Carolina strain of flu?
(a) Because its virus does not seem susceptible to that strain's vaccine.
(b) Because of the deaths.
(c) Because it becomes a respiratory problem so rapidly.
(d) Because it does not usually become a respiratory problem
3. What does Colin call Gaddson?
(a) Father G.
(c) Mr. Glad.
(d) Mister G.
4. Who does not recognize Dunworthy?
5. What does Kivrin decide to do?
(a) Teach the women some basic living improvments.
(b) Rest until she is able to leave.
(c) Try to contact Dunworthy.
(d) Go in search of her drop place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Agnes' knee?
2. What does Kivrin watch Eliwys doing?
3. Why do they generally not send historians to the medieval period?
4. What does Finch tell Dunworthy about the closet tech to Oxford?
5. How long will it take to create a vaccine for the new strain of virus?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)