|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Norman get the deposit money to buy the Gull Reef Club?
(a) He and Henny sublease their apartment.
(b) Henny has money saved.
(c) He sells his business.
(d) Lester Atlas gives it to him.
2. Who owns Hogan's fancy?
(a) Mrs. Ball.
(b) Chunky Collins.
(c) Lester Atlas.
(d) Tex Akers.
3. Why doesn't Norman Paperman return to New York with Lester?
(a) He wants to go on a picnic with Iris.
(b) He wants to visit the Govenor.
(c) He never wants to go home.
(d) He wants to see more of the club.
4. When did the United States acquire the island of Kinja?
5. Why do Norman and Henny dread eating with Sheldon?
(a) Sheldon has poor table manners.
(b) Sheldon is a picky eater.
(c) Sheldon never picks up the bill.
(d) Sheldon is a glutton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Janet West?
2. What stands out most about Lester Atlas?
3. Who is Tex Akers?
4. What do the Kinjan people think of American holidays?
5. What does Norman ask Tex Akers at the bar on his first day as owner of the club?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)