|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return of Atlas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most important things Thor explains on Norman's first day as owner of the Gull Reef Club?
(a) The value of a friend.
(b) The importance of water.
(c) They have a pregnant chambermaid.
(d) The importance of keeping the cook happy.
2. Where does Norman send the Sending when he asks about a room?
(a) To pitch a tent on the beach.
(b) To Big Dog island where there are a lot of rooms.
(c) To the registration desk at the Gull Reef Club.
(d) To the Casa Encantada.
3. Why is the generator taken away from the club?
(a) It is stolen and the police confiscated it.
(b) It is broken and needed repair.
(c) It belongs to Senator Easter.
(d) It belongs to the hospital.
4. How does Thor explain the large number of employees at the club?
(a) It is better to have too many than not enough.
(b) The club requires a lot more work than Norman thinks.
(c) The employees stick together and if you fire one you lose them all.
(d) Kinjan help isn't paid well, and aren't very hard working.
5. What is the first thing Lester says when he arrives on the island?
(a) "Hey Norm! I bet you can't guess what I was doing on the plane?"
(b) "Hey Norm! Have they got a bar yet in this #$%%& airport?
(c) "Hey Norm! You have any pretty ladies lined up to be my date for the Tilson party?"
(d) "Ah island life! This is the life for me."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman do to appease his guests over the new water problem?
2. How does Norman handle the loss of Thor?
3. What happens to the Sending and Bob Cohn at lunch?
4. What shocks Norman most when he gets aboard Mrs. Ball's new boat?
5. What does Norman say that really upsets Miss Buckley while in her office?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)