|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return of Atlas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Bayfins?
(a) Small reptiles on the island.
2. What new problem does Norman have when Norman returns from picking up guests at the airport?
(a) He has to fire Millard for sleeping on the job.
(b) He doesn't have enough space in the boat for everyone.
(c) He learns that Gilbert has also quit.
(d) He is in violation of the island's immigration laws.
3. What does Norman ask Tex Akers at the bar on his first day as owner of the club?
(a) To build new rooms for the club.
(b) To remodel the "White" cottage to surprise his wife.
(c) To have a drink with him.
(d) To have dinner with him.
4. Who does Norman hire to replace Gilbert at the bar?
(a) An island native named Wagner Church.
(b) A Kinjan who once worked for Senator Pullman.
(c) A one-time teacher named Church Wagner.
(d) A retired sailor named Church Wagner.
5. What does Tex Akers tell Norman after breaking a huge hole in the wall?
(a) He needs $2,000 to pay for supplies.
(b) The club has termites.
(c) His men are on strike.
(d) He needs all the money so he can pay his men in advance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Virgil cleaning the Bafins?
2. What does Norman offer to do when Miss Buckley persists about Esme's pregnancy?
3. Why does Lester have an appointment with the banker, Llewellyn?
4. Who goes along to the airport with Norman when he meets Henny's plane?
5. What does Norman do to appease his guests over the new water problem?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)