|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family feel when they arrived at Disney World?
(a) Worried they did not have enough money.
(b) Extremely excited.
(c) Overwhelmed with the noise and people.
(d) All their stress evaporates.
2. April's grandmother has had a visitor. How does April recognize who it is?
(a) Because he spoke with a foreign accent.
(b) Because he walked with a limp.
(c) Because he had very dark eyes.
(d) Because he was extremely short.
3. Larry and April end up sitting at the movie together. What is the movie about?
(c) The mafia.
4. What stops April from leaving the theater all together?
(a) Her pride.
(b) She has no way to get home.
(c) Two suspicious men qare sitting outside.
(d) It is raining like crazy outside.
5. Steve takes April to see her grandmother at her condo. Why is April so upset when she sees her grandmother?
(a) Her grandmother is living with a gentleman.
(b) Her grandmother has had a bad facelift.
(c) Her grandmother's condo is very dirty.
(d) Her grandmother has been beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jodi demands to know why April left Norwood. What does April say?
2. What does April say to her father about Tom Geist's advice?
3. Where do April and her grandmother find themselves soon after they see the hitman?
4. What does April tell her parents when she meets them at the Disney World gate?
5. What does April's dad tell her on the day after the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. The day after April's father tells her she can't go to the university of her choice, she has made a decision to go home to Norwood. How does she plan to do this?
2. The morning after April's movie date, her father wakes her up and says he is taking the family to Disney World. April is still angry at him for the "mess" they are in. How does he try to explain it all to her?
3. Once the movie date starts, April is uncomfortable for a couple of reasons besides meeting Abby. Why?
4. April manages to get out of the house and into the yard. She thinks she will be safe there but what happens?
5. The day after Amy's party, April is hungover and depressed. What does her father tell her that makes everything seem so bad that she just wants to get out and go back to Norwood?
6. Why is Steve waiting for her at airport when April returns to Norwood?
7. Why is April secretly glad that Vamp tells them he is going to hold them hostage and confines them to a bedroom closet?
8. When April and Lorelei stop for dinner, her grandmother is worried about the road map, which turns up missing. Why is Lorelei worried about it?
9. When April returns to Norwood, she gets a rude awakening about Steve. What does she learn? What does she ask Steve to do?
10. April feels some sympathy for her father and decides the Disney World trip might be a good idea after all. What is the drive to Orlando like?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)