|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. April and Bram decide to stay at Disney World. What does Bran do as soon as his parents leave?
(a) Beg for an expensive souvenir.
(b) Convince April to go see the Pirates of the Caribbean.
(d) Take out his contacts.
2. What kind of car does April's grandmother have?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A BMW.
3. Larry and April end up sitting at the movie together. What is the movie about?
(b) The mafia.
4. What does Jodi say that people in Norwood are saying about the Corrigans' disappearance?
(a) That it was related to the drug case.
(b) That the family had all died in an accident.
(c) That April had anorexia and needed medical care.
(d) That the parents had split up.
5. What does the family do as they drove to Disney World?
(a) Talks about their life in Virginia.
(b) Discusses how to improve their lives in Florida.
(c) Plays games and sings Disney songs.
(d) Plans how to convince their grandmother to come to Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. After April gets home from the movie, what does her father tell her that Tom Geist advises?
2. Steve takes April to see her grandmother at her condo. Why is April so upset when she sees her grandmother?
3. April's family escapes unharmed and the hitman is dead. What do they decide to do?
4. April gets out of the house. Where has the hitman been all this time?
5. Soon after Amy's party, April decides to return to Norwood. What helps her decide to do this?
Short Essay Questions
1. When April returns to Norwood, she gets a rude awakening about Steve. What does she learn? What does she ask Steve to do?
2. What is April's reaction to her uncomfortable feelings during the movie? What does she then do?
3. On the second day of April and Lorelei's drive to Florida, April notices something suspicious about a car behind them. What is it?
4. Why is Steve waiting for her at airport when April returns to Norwood?
5. What is the final outcome of Chapter 18?
6. Once the movie date starts, April is uncomfortable for a couple of reasons besides meeting Abby. Why?
7. The day after April's father tells her she can't go to the university of her choice, she has made a decision to go home to Norwood. How does she plan to do this?
8. Why is April secretly glad that Vamp tells them he is going to hold them hostage and confines them to a bedroom closet?
9. When April gets home from the movie, her parents have obviously been arguing. What does her father then tell April?
10. The family stays at the Disney theme park during the morning and then April's parents head for Epcot Center while she stays with her brother. When Bram is on the Alice in Wonderland ride, Aprl hears someone call her name. Who is it and how does April handle the situation?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)