1. Where did April and her family live at the beginning of the novel?
2. What sport is April very involved in?
3. How many children are in the Corrigan family?
4. What is April's grandmother's name?
5. What grade is April in?
6. What has April just celebrated at the beginning of the novel?
Her seventeenth birthday.
7. Why is April's father George away?
He's involved in a trial.
8. Who does April's father work for?
9. What does April's friend Sherry call April's room?
Princess April's Chamber.
This section contains 6,446 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)