|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bram in Sarasota?
(a) He gets fitted for contact lenses.
(b) He is enrolled in a private school.
(c) He gets new braces.
(d) He has his hair dyed blonde.
2. What is waiting for the Corrigans when they reach the airport in Florida?
(a) A sealed package with keys and directions to their new home.
(b) A crate of complimentary oranges.
(c) A car.
(d) A U.S. Marshal.
3. What does Max tell the family about April's father?
(a) He was shot that morning at the trial.
(b) He has been charged with murder.
(c) He has been arrested for possession of drugs.
(d) He will be coming home soon.
4. Who arrives from the U.S. Marshals Service to help the family assume their new identities?
(a) Rona Green.
(b) Rita Green.
(c) Rona Brown.
(d) Rita Brown.
5. After April gets home from the movie, what does her father tell her that Tom Geist advises?
(a) That she not go out for the school tennis team.
(b) That the family can't join a local church.
(c) That April go live with her grandmother.
(d) That they should get out of Grove City.
Short Answer Questions
1. April's family escapes unharmed and the hitman is dead. What do they decide to do?
2. What sport is April very involved in?
3. Larry and April end up sitting at the movie together. What is the movie about?
4. What does April say to her father about Tom Geist's advice?
5. On the way home from the movies, what does Abby ask April about?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)