|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April say to her father about Tom Geist's advice?
(a) That her father should ignore it.
(b) That they have to live normally.
(c) That his advice is making them miserable.
(d) That using the name Weber will fool people.
2. What does April compare her family to as they begin their trip to Disney World?
(b) The family they once were.
(c) Larry's family.
3. What is waiting for the Corrigans when they reach the airport in Florida?
(a) A sealed package with keys and directions to their new home.
(b) A car.
(c) A U.S. Marshal.
(d) A crate of complimentary oranges.
4. April's grandmother has had a visitor. How does April recognize who it is?
(a) Because he was extremely short.
(b) Because he had very dark eyes.
(c) Because he spoke with a foreign accent.
(d) Because he walked with a limp.
5. Jodi Simmons from Norwood sees April at Disney World and yells her name. What is April's first reaction?
(a) She pretends she doesn't know who Jodi is.
(b) She stops and chats with Jodi as though everything is normal.
(c) She makes sure Bram is safe and then tries to get away.
(d) She grabs Bram's hand and runs towards the gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, Jim apologizes about his treatment of April and the phone. What is April's reaction?
2. The family is being put into the Federal Witness Security Program because they are being hunted down by ____
3. What does Mrs. Corrigan talk bitterly about to Tom Geist?
4. A few days after arriving in Florida, April's parents have a huge fight. What about?
5. What does April help her grandmother do after they decide to head for Florida?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)