|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do the FBI agents say about the case while April is eavesdropping on the phone?
(a) That Mr. Corrigan has worked for them before.
(b) That Mrs. Corrigan is hard to deal with.
(c) That this case will take a long time.
(d) That the phones are tapped.
2. Jim tries to explain to April about the phone -- he is afraid she will do something "dumb." Who does he compare her to?
(a) A five-year-old.
(b) His granddaughter.
(d) His niece.
3. What is one reason April doesn't like her name (Valerie)?
(a) She has trouble pronouncing it.
(b) She thinks it sounds silly.
(c) It was the name of a girl she didn't like.
(d) It was the name of Steve's old girlfriend.
4. Jodi demands to know why April left Norwood. What does April say?
(a) That her parents lost all their money.
(b) That her parents needed a vacation.
(c) That she had to have emergency surgery.
(d) That her father had a temporary job in Japan.
5. Why doesn't April's grandmother want to join them in the witness protection program?
(a) She doesn't want to leave her friends and activities.
(b) She can't get along with her daughter.
(c) She doesn't want to be around April and Bram all the time.
(d) She is too old for such a change.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the family goes shopping in Grove City for the first time, what does April get her dad to buy for her?
2. Where do April and her grandmother spend the night during their trip?
3. What does April help her grandmother do after they decide to head for Florida?
4. After the apology about the phone, what does Jim offer to do to break the monotony of watching TV?
5. Who arrives from the U.S. Marshals Service to help the family assume their new identities?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)