|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Norwood, what topic does April bring up with Steve almost immediately?
(a) About his dating Sherry.
(b) His college plans.
(c) How the school tennis team is doing.
(d) If he'll come back to Grove City with her.
2. What advice does Tom Geist give the family about their social life?
(a) To choose their friends carefully.
(b) To make a list all the things they can tell other people.
(c) To not have a social life at all.
(d) To limit it to one or two families.
3. Max tells the family that they will probably be part of the Federal Witness Security Program. What is Mrs. Corrigan's reaction?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She thinks he is kidding.
4. What trait does Bram have that the U.S. Marshals Service decide must be disguised?
(a) He lost his eyebrows and eyelashes due to illness.
(b) He has one blue eye and one brown eye.
(c) He wears two hearing aids.
(d) He has bright red hair.
5. What does Jodi tell April that really upset her?
(a) That no one has missed her.
(b) That Steve and Sherry were dating.
(c) That she's missed a lot of great parties.
(d) That Jodi is now the best tennis player in Norwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April's brother Bram tell her when she gets home from her last day at school in Norwood?
2. Jodi demands to know why April left Norwood. What does April say?
3. What happens to make April's first night in Grove City miserable?
4. Steve takes April to see her grandmother at her condo. Why is April so upset when she sees her grandmother?
5. How is April's relationship with Jim after their confrontation about the phone?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)