|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An unfamiliar hotel maid comes to the door while Jim is out. What does she try to do?
(a) Force her way into the room.
(b) Clean the bathroom while April is doing her hair.
(c) Convince April to tell her where her father is.
(d) Force April to take a gun for her protection.
2. On the way home from the movies, what does Abby ask April about?
(a) Why she is in Grove City.
(b) The weather in Virginia.
(c) Her family.
(d) If she likes Larry.
3. What is the family's reaction after seeing their new house?
(a) They laugh hysterically.
(b) They can't believe it.
(c) They say they'll make the best of it.
(d) They cry.
4. What does April say to her father about Tom Geist's advice?
(a) That they have to live normally.
(b) That her father should ignore it.
(c) That using the name Weber will fool people.
(d) That his advice is making them miserable.
5. Why will it be hard for people to find the Corrigans in Grove City?
(a) The houses and streets are not well marked.
(b) It is a huge city.
(c) The town is way off the main roads.
(d) They will blend in perfectly with the people there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April consider the "high-point" of the day at the Mayflower?
2. What does Abby accuse April of?
3. Mr. and Mrs. Corrigan are advised not to get their new driver's licenses in Grove City. Why?
4. What does Jim forbid Bram and April to use at the hotel in case someone is looking for them?
5. What is the name of the school on Orange Avenue?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)