|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max has some more bad news for the family. What is it?
(a) The parents and the children will have to be separated.
(b) Bram and April will never see their grandmother again.
(c) Jim was murdered.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Corrigan will have to be separated.
2. What is the family's reaction after seeing their new house?
(a) They say they'll make the best of it.
(b) They laugh hysterically.
(c) They can't believe it.
(d) They cry.
3. The FBI agents want April's father to nail his boss. Who is his boss?
4. What city does Jim take the Corrigans to?
(a) Washington, D.C.
5. What does April's friend Sherry call April's room?
(a) Norwood Neverland.
(b) Princess April's Chamber.
(c) The Princess Room.
(d) The Princess Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April's brother Bram tell her when she gets home from her last day at school in Norwood?
2. What does Mrs. Corrigan talk bitterly about to Tom Geist?
3. What does Max tell the family about April's father?
4. How does Mrs. Corrigan feel after they arrive at the Mayflower Hotel?
5. The trial has ended but the family must stay at the hotel. Why?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)