|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the new names given to April's parents by the U.S. Marshals Service?
(a) Joe and Elise.
(b) Philip and Ellen.
(c) Robert and Elaine.
(d) Mike and Susan.
2. George's boss will soon be out on bail. Why does this put George in danger?
(a) His boss knows where he is.
(b) George could be arrested.
(c) If there's a mistrial, he'll have to testify again.
(d) George might be tempted back into a life of crime.
3. What is going to happen to April's family's dog, Porky?
(a) He's going to their grandmother's.
(b) He'll go with them.
(c) Max will find a new home for him.
(d) He'll be sent to the dog pound.
4. What criminal activity has Mr. Corrigan been involved in?
(a) Hiring illegal aliens.
(b) A car-theft ring.
(c) Passing bad checks.
(d) Smuggling cocaine.
5. How does the U.S. Marshals Service agent change April's appearance?
(a) By dying her hair.
(b) By telling her to gain 20 lbs.
(c) By cutting her hair.
(d) By changing her eye color with contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the Corrigan family stay at the Mayflower Hotel?
2. After the Corrigans leave Virginia, how does Vamp try to track down April's mother?
3. The Corrigans switch cars. According to Max, why do they do this?
4. Why does April want to call her boyfriend from the hotel?
5. Why is April astonished that her father would help the FBI?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)