|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Max say the maid at the door really was?
(a) Coach Malloy.
(b) Lucky Luke.
(c) Mike Vamp.
(d) Mark Winnender.
2. How does the U.S. Marshals Service agent change April's appearance?
(a) By cutting her hair.
(b) By telling her to gain 20 lbs.
(c) By dying her hair.
(d) By changing her eye color with contacts.
3. What city does Jim take the Corrigans to?
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. April finds out more information on what happened to her father the day after he phones her mother. How does this happen?
(a) Jim buys a newspaper.
(b) They see it on the televison news.
(c) Their grandmother calls.
(d) They receive a letter from Mr. Corrigan.
5. On the Wednesday night at the Mayflower, Mrs. Corrigan gets a call from her husband. What does she tell April and Bram?
(a) They won't be going home within a month.
(b) They won't be going home on the weekend.
(c) They won't be going home on Friday.
(d) They will never return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April's mother explain her husband's involvement with the FBI?
2. Finally, Jim apologizes about his treatment of April and the phone. What is April's reaction?
3. Max turns the family over to Jim Peterson. What is Jim going to do for them?
4. The trial has ended but the family must stay at the hotel. Why?
5. How does Mrs. Corrigan feel after they arrive at the Mayflower Hotel?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)