|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April decide to do after the phone call between Max and Jim ended?
(a) To demand an explanation from the FBI agents.
(b) Not to tell her mother about it.
(c) Phone the local TV news and tell them everything.
(d) To tell her mother about it.
2. What has April just celebrated at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The first anniversary of dating her boyfriend.
(b) Her boyfriend's birthday.
(c) Her seventeenth birthday.
(d) Her winning a sports championship.
3. What is the first place Max takes the family?
(a) To the mall to buy supplies.
(b) The Colonial Inn.
(c) The Federal Building.
(d) To their schools to sign out.
4. Where did April meet her boyfriend Steve?
(a) In English class.
(b) At a school meeting.
(c) At a Christmas party.
(d) At a barbeque.
5. What is April's reaction to being taken away from her home?
(a) She thinks it's a big joke.
(b) It doesn't seem real.
(c) She has a panic attack.
(d) She is angry and screams at Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else do the FBI agents say about the case while April is eavesdropping on the phone?
2. Who does Max say the maid at the door really was?
3. Why is April's father George away?
4. What is going to happen to April's family's dog, Porky?
5. What does April's friend Sherry call April's room?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)