|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Jim take the Corrigans to?
(a) Washington, D.C.
2. What else do the FBI agents say about the case while April is eavesdropping on the phone?
(a) That the phones are tapped.
(b) That Mr. Corrigan has worked for them before.
(c) That this case will take a long time.
(d) That Mrs. Corrigan is hard to deal with.
3. How many children are in the Corrigan family?
4. Where did April and her family live at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Elmwood, Virginia
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Crestwood, Virginia.
(d) Norwood, Virginia.
5. The FBI agents want April's father to nail his boss. Who is his boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is April in?
2. What does Max tell April's grandmother that no one in the family can do?
3. What does April do to show her anger at Jim over phoning Steve?
4. How does April's last normal day at Springside Academy end?
5. What is April's reaction to being taken away from her home?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)