|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. April's grandmother has had a visitor. How does April recognize who it is?
(a) Because he walked with a limp.
(b) Because he spoke with a foreign accent.
(c) Because he was extremely short.
(d) Because he had very dark eyes.
2. The morning after going to the movie, April's father wakes her up. What does he tell her they are going to do?
(a) Go on a mini-vay.
(b) Go on a maxi-vay.
(c) Go on a two-day-vay.
(d) Go on a vay-kay.
3. Why doesn't April's grandmother want to join them in the witness protection program?
(a) She is too old for such a change.
(b) She doesn't want to be around April and Bram all the time.
(c) She can't get along with her daughter.
(d) She doesn't want to leave her friends and activities.
4. What does April compare her family to as they begin their trip to Disney World?
(a) Larry's family.
(c) The family they once were.
5. Where does April tell her parents she is going so they won't find out she is going back to Norwood?
(a) To work at a summer camp for two weeks.
(b) Tampa for a tennis tournament.
(c) Larry's weekend place on the ocean.
(d) Kim's house for the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a morning at Disney World, where do April's parents want April and Bram to go?
2. What lie does April tell Kim and Larry?
3. Why does Larry phone April soon after they met?
4. Why is April astonished that her father would help the FBI?
5. After leaving the Mayflower Hotel, who does Max take the Corrigans to see in Williamsburg?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)