|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the Mayflower Hotel, who does Max take the Corrigans to see in Williamsburg?
(b) FBI Agent Bob Burrows.
(c) April's father, George.
(d) April's grandmother.
2. How does April's mother explain her husband's involvement with the FBI?
(a) She thinks he has been offered a huge payoff to help them.
(b) She says his old friend Max forced him into it.
(c) She says he has been threatened by criminals.
(d) She thinks her husband is having a midlife crisis.
3. What is going to happen to April's family's dog, Porky?
(a) He'll go with them.
(b) He'll be sent to the dog pound.
(c) Max will find a new home for him.
(d) He's going to their grandmother's.
4. What does April consider the "high-point" of the day at the Mayflower?
(a) When her brother takes a nap.
(b) When she can spend time in the bathroom alone.
(c) When they get the room service meals.
(d) When she can sit on the balcony and read.
5. In Williamsburg, what does the family do every evening?
(a) Checks in with Max for instructions.
(b) Prays that their ordeal will end soon.
(c) Checks into a new hotel.
(d) Searches their room for bugs and phone taps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April's brother Bram tell her when she gets home from her last day at school in Norwood?
2. April picks up the phone and hears her mother talking to Max. What does she overhear?
3. An unfamiliar hotel maid comes to the door while Jim is out. What does she try to do?
4. What kind of job is suggested for George, once he is in the witness protection program?
5. Finally, Jim apologizes about his treatment of April and the phone. What is April's reaction?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)