|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the hotel bedroom, April sees a phone. What does she plan to do?
(a) Phone Steve.
(b) Behave maturely and not phone anyone.
(c) Phone her grandmother.
(d) Phone her friend Sherry.
2. What does Jodi tell April that really upset her?
(a) That she's missed a lot of great parties.
(b) That Jodi is now the best tennis player in Norwood.
(c) That no one has missed her.
(d) That Steve and Sherry were dating.
3. What does the family do as they drove to Disney World?
(a) Plans how to convince their grandmother to come to Florida.
(b) Discusses how to improve their lives in Florida.
(c) Plays games and sings Disney songs.
(d) Talks about their life in Virginia.
4. As they talk about the day's plans, what does Mr. Corrigan say about his involvement in the world of crime?
(a) That he wanted to be a hero.
(b) That he'd do it all over again.
(c) That it is all Max's fault.
(d) That he has hidden several million dollars in Virginia.
5. What are the new names given to April's parents by the U.S. Marshals Service?
(a) Joe and Elise.
(b) Philip and Ellen.
(c) Mike and Susan.
(d) Robert and Elaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jodi say that people in Norwood are saying about the Corrigans' disappearance?
2. What is April's first impression of their new home in Florida?
3. What does April tell Jodi about the Corrigans returning to Norwood?
4. How does Mrs. Corrigan feel after they arrive at the Mayflower Hotel?
5. What does Mrs. Corrigan talk bitterly about to Tom Geist?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)