|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After going home after the movie, what does April sense when she walks into the house?
(a) That her parents have been fighting.
(b) That someone is watching them from outside.
(c) That her brother has been into her stuff.
(d) That no one is home.
2. How is April's relationship with Jim after their confrontation about the phone?
(a) Polite but strained.
(b) She gives him the silent treatment.
(c) She cries a lot and begs him to change his mind.
(d) Angry and resentful.
3. After the movie, Larry wants April to go to the beach the next day. What does she tell him?
(a) That her parents won't let her go to the beach.
(b) That she doesn't like him that much.
(c) That she can't swim.
(d) That her family does things together on the weekends.
4. Jim shows up while the maid is at the door and stops her. What happens next?
(a) April trips the maid, stopping her in her tracks.
(b) Jim shoots the maid.
(c) They fight in the hall.
(d) The maid gets away and Jim can't catch her.
5. On the way home from the movies, what does Abby ask April about?
(a) The weather in Virginia.
(b) Why she is in Grove City.
(c) Her family.
(d) If she likes Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does April's grandmother have?
2. Where do April and her grandmother spend the night during their trip?
3. April almost tells her parents about something that happened that evening. What is it?
4. After April gets home from the movie, what does her father tell her that Tom Geist advises?
5. An unfamiliar hotel maid comes to the door while Jim is out. What does she try to do?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)