1. Where did April and her family live at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Crestwood, Virginia.
(b) Elmwood, Virginia
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Norwood, Virginia.
2. What sport is April very involved in?
3. How many children are in the Corrigan family?
4. What is April's grandmother's name?
5. What grade is April in?
6. What has April just celebrated at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her seventeenth birthday.
(b) Her winning a sports championship.
(c) Her boyfriend's birthday.
(d) The first anniversary of dating her boyfriend.
7. Why is April's father George away?
(a) He's separated from her mother.
(b) He's in the hospital.
(c) He's involved in a trial.
(d) He's traveling on business.
8. Who does April's father work for?
(a) Southern Skyways.
(b) Virginia Railroad.
(c) The Richmond Rover newspaper.
(d) The Norwood Public School Board.
9. What does April's friend Sherry call April's room?
(a) The Princess Room.
(b) The Princess Place.
(c) Princess April's Chamber.
(d) Norwood Neverland.
This section contains 6,446 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)