|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23: "Losing Robandi,” the narrator states that at the beginning of the war, how many acres of the 96 million in Rhodesia were set aside for whites only?
(a) 25 million.
(b) 48 million.
(c) 82 million.
(d) 65 million.
2. How did the narrator’s mother attempt to scare off the wild cattle in "Chimurenga, 1979"?
(a) By banging pans together.
(b) By shooting them with Bobo’s air gun.
(c) By screaming at them.
(d) By throwing rocks.
3. For how many days at a time did the narrator’s father go on patrol to track down terrorists and fighting rebels in Chapter 11: "War 1976"?
4. After Vanessa went away to boarding school in Chapter 21: "School,” Bobo received packets from the correspondence school located where?
(a) Cape Maclear.
(d) Cape Town.
5. What did the narrator contract from drinking river water in Chapter 26: "Loo Paper and Coke"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language did the new black students speak to one another in Chapter 22: "Independence"?
2. In Chapter 23: "Losing Robandi,” the narrator states that at the beginning of the war, how many acres of the 96 million in Rhodesia were black Africans allowed to own?
3. When did the medics depart in Chapter 19: "Violet"?
4. The Fullers’ farm in Rhodesia bordered what country?
5. When did Bishop Abel Tendekay Muzorewa of the African National Council form an interim government of the country now called Zimbabwe-Rhodesia?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)