|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vanessa told her mother that she and Bobo would do what when they visited her in the hospital in Chapter 28: "Charlie Chilvers"?
(a) Buy her a new puppy.
(b) Fix a nursery for the baby.
(c) Feed the dogs.
(d) Free the rabbits.
2. What refers to the preserves in Rhodesia where the black Africans lived prior to the revolution, similar to Indian reservations in the U.S.?
(a) Tribal Trust Lands.
(b) Native Life Ecosystems.
(c) Aboriginal Life Zones.
(d) Indigenous Regions.
3. What did Mum call for Dad to bring her when she was wading in the water in Chapter 31: "Moving On"?
(a) A beer.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A piece of cake.
4. Where was Charlie Chilvers from?
5. What caused Bobo to experience burning pain in her private areas?
(a) A snake bite.
(b) A spider bite.
(c) A bee sting.
(d) A tick bite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vanessa do when Bobo asked about the baby in Chapter 29: "Richard"?
2. What phrase does the narrator use to describe her mother growing increasingly drunk in Chapter 2: "Getting There & Zambia 1987"?
3. Who injured Violet in Chapter 19: "Violet"?
4. Soon after the 1980 elections, Bobo was one of only how many white students at her boarding school in Chapter 22: "Independence"?
5. What was Charlie Chilvers doing when the Fuller family encountered her in Chapter 28: "Charlie Chilvers"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)