|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vanessa demand at a neighbor’s house in Chapter 13: "Vanessa"?
(a) Dinner and dessert.
(b) Coffee and a muffin.
(c) Shelter and lunch.
(d) Dinner and a bed.
2. What color hair is Vanessa described as having in the narrative?
3. What two dogs were injured in Chapter 12: "Dog Rescue"?
(a) Buddy and Bear.
(b) Jacko and Shea.
(c) Rocky and Sparky.
(d) Marvin and Simpson.
4. What did the narrator’s mother offer to the medics before they left in Chapter 19: "Violet"?
(a) Orange juice or coffee.
(b) Lemonade or milk.
(c) Tea or a cocktail.
(d) Whiskey or a beer.
5. What was the name of the hospital where the narrator’s mother gave birth in Chapter 28: "Charlie Chilvers"?
(a) Luangwa General Hospital.
(b) Robandi General Hospital.
(c) Angwa General Hospital.
(d) Mutare General Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vanessa was older than Bobo by how many years?
2. What is the name of Bobo’s brother who died of meningitis before she was born?
3. Where did Bobo’s parents go on a short vacation after Mum left the hospital in Chapter 29: "Richard"?
4. What did Bobo and her sister discover on the farm in Chapter 18: "Chimurenga, 1979"?
5. What did the narrator’s mother do when it was time to kill the rabbits on the farm for food in Chapter 7: "England 1969"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)