|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What students attended the C schools?
(a) Mixed-race and Indian students.
(b) Black students.
(c) American students.
(d) White students.
2. When did Bishop Abel Tendekay Muzorewa of the African National Council form an interim government of the country now called Zimbabwe-Rhodesia?
(a) April, 1980.
(b) June, 1975.
(c) March, 1978.
(d) October, 1972.
3. At dinner the day after the Prime Minister elections in 1980, how many of the 200 boarders were left at Bobo’s school?
4. Soon after the 1980 elections, Bobo was one of only how many white students at her boarding school in Chapter 22: "Independence"?
5. At school, a policeman gave a presentation warning the children that bombs may be hidden in what in Chapter 10: "Chimunenga 1974"?
(a) Cookie tins.
(b) Soccer balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what family friend did the narrator’s parents leave her and her sister in Chapter 13: "Vanessa"?
2. What did the narrator’s father refer to the workers on the farm by in Chapter 19: "Violet"?
3. What name did Bobo and her sister choose for the baby born in Chapter 28: "Charlie Chilvers"?
4. What did Bobo and her sister discover on the farm in Chapter 18: "Chimurenga, 1979"?
5. Bobo declined her mother’s offer of a drink in Chapter 2: "Getting There & Zambia 1987" because she had to pack for a nine-hour drive to where?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)