|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date was Olivia Jane Fuller born?
(a) May 2, 1968.
(b) August 28, 1976.
(c) March 9, 1972.
(d) December 17, 1980.
2. What is the name of Alexandra Fuller’s mother?
(a) Vanessa Fuller.
(b) Jayne Fuller.
(c) Nicola Fuller.
(d) Olivia Fuller.
3. What caused Bobo to experience burning pain in her private areas?
(a) A spider bite.
(b) A tick bite.
(c) A bee sting.
(d) A snake bite.
4. The narrator states in Chapter 10: "Chimunenga 1974" that the black Africans had been fighting a revolution against whites for how many years?
5. What vet did the narrator’s mother take the injured dogs to in Chapter 12: "Dog Rescue"?
(a) Uncle Pete.
(b) Uncle Bob.
(c) Uncle Roger.
(d) Uncle John.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Chapter 6: "Coming-Back Babies,” if the proper rituals are not performed when an African infant dies, what happens?
2. The holding areas for the prisoners at the police station are compared with what in Chapter 11: "War 1976"?
3. How old was Bobo in the beginning of Chapter 1: "Rhodesia, 1975"?
4. Vanessa was older than Bobo by how many years?
5. How many dogs accompanied the narrator, her mother, and her sister in traveling to Rhodesia in Chapter 7: "England 1969"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)