|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in England did the Fullers buy a farm?
2. What color hair did Bobo have as a child?
3. Which students attended the A schools?
(a) Mixed-race and Indian students.
(b) White students.
(c) Black students.
(d) American students.
4. After the schools in Zambia were desegregated in Chapter 2: “Getting There & Zambia 1987,” Bobo was teased about her skin color, which was compared to what?
(a) Tree bark.
(b) A newborn elephant.
(c) Dusty charcoal.
(d) Roasting pork.
5. What kind of infesting flies does the narrator describe in Chapter 9: "Burma Valley"?
(a) Alkali flies.
(b) Fruit flies.
(c) Horse flies.
(d) Putzi flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Chapter 2: "Getting There & Zambia 1987" means to designate a school, park, etc. for use by all races or groups?
2. How old was Bobo when the school systems changed from A, B, and C schools?
3. At school, a policeman gave a presentation warning the children that bombs may be hidden in what in Chapter 10: "Chimunenga 1974"?
4. The Fullers’ farm in Rhodesia bordered what country?
5. What is the name of the farm that the Fullers bought in Chapter 9: "Burma Valley"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)