|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On their way back to La Mancha, who do Don Quixote and Sancho run across?
2. Who does Sancho get into an argument with about waiting women?
3. What advice does Don Quixote give the young page on the way to the inn?
4. What arrangements had the Duke made regarding the duel?
5. How does Sancho come across as he takes charge of his isle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What second encounter with livestock happens to the Don and Sancho before they are arrested by the ten horsemen?
2. In spite of the set up of Sancho as governor of the island of Barataria, how does he do as a governor?
3. What is the problem involving the Infanta Antonomasia?
4. What happens on the River Ebro?
5. Describe the humorous story of the braying town.
6. Highlight Don Quixote's advice to Sancho before he leaves to become governor.
7. How does Sancho respond to more problems presented to him?
8. Why is Don Antonio disappointed that Quixote and Sancho are returning home?
9. What event causes Don Diego to invite Don Quixote and Sancho to his house?
10. What dramatic event happens at the wedding of Quiteria the Fair to Camacho the Rich?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a story about what Sancho Panza is like when he turns fifty-two.
Essay Topic 2
Write a happy ending to the story of Anselmo and Lothario.
Essay Topic 3
Write a story about Teresa Panza talking to a friend about Sancho Panza.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)