|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mysterious Knight of the White Moon?
2. What ruse do Basilio and Quiteria play on the bridegroom, Camacho?
3. Finally, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are invited to a real castle. Who invites them?
4. With what does Don Quixote accidentally crown himself when he puts on his helmet?
5. Who else does Quixote insist he sees inside the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. On the way to the wedding of Quiteria the Fair to Camacho the Rich, why does Quixote scold Sancho?
2. Describe the last bit of fun the castle servants are allowed to have with Don Quixote and Sancho before they leave.
3. Why is Don Antonio disappointed that Quixote and Sancho are returning home?
4. What happens on the River Ebro?
5. Describe the humorous story of the braying town.
6. Explain why Sancho is conscience stricken after Don Quixote's return from the cave of Montesinos.
7. Highlight Don Quixote's advice to Sancho before he leaves to become governor.
8. Discuss Quixote's last hours.
9. What dramatic event happens at the wedding of Quiteria the Fair to Camacho the Rich?
10. In a kind of switch, what is Don Quixote's reaction to Sancho's belief about the ride on the wooden flying horse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a story about Teresa Panza talking to a friend about Sancho Panza.
Essay Topic 2
Write a letter to Teresa Panza telling her about seeing Sancho at an inn.
Essay Topic 3
Write an account of Sampson's training to become the Knight of the White Moon.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)