Short Essay Questions
1. Give a physical description of Quizada before he transforms himself into Don Quixote.
2. Describe how Cervantes suggests that Don Quixote descends into madness.
3. Describe Rocinante.
4. Describe how Cervantes presents Sancho as one motivated by money.
5. Summarize Don Quixote's idea of the Golden Age.
6. Discuss Marcela's defense of herself at the funeral of Chrisostom.
7. Discuss how Don Quixote always explains away any adverse events or circumstances.
8. Discuss Don Quixote's illusions that cause him to do battle with strange things.
9. Relate how Sancho Panza prevents Don Quixote from charging toward a loud noise in the dark of night.
10. Tell the story of how Don Quixote becomes entangled with the criminal, Gines de Pasamonte.
11. Discuss Don Quixote's choice of penance after the release of the prisoners.
12. Describe Dorothea's relationship with Don Fernando.
13. What is the story of the Princess Micomicona, of the land of Micomicon?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)