Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, Prologue | Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2 | Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
1. What device does Cervantes use to introduce the comedic nature of Don Quixote?
2. How does the protagonist slip into the fantasy world of Don Quixote de la Mancha?
3. How does Don Quixote receive his knighthood?
4. What does the innkeeper use as a holy book of heraldry in the knighthood ceremony?
5. How can the first of Don Quixote's adventures be described?
6. These early adventures of Don Quixote establish what theme that runs throughout the novel?
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, Chapter 5 | Part 1, Chapter 6 | Part 1, Chapter 7 | Part 1,...
This section contains 3,040 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)