|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reality, what are the thirty or forty hulking giants Don Quixote attacks only to get seriously injured again?
(b) Large rocks
(d) Oak trees
2. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
(a) The beautiful dancing girls
(b) The fine bed he is given
(c) The acrobats
(d) Camacho's vast wealth
3. Sancho thinks Quixote's captors are not demons at all. What is Quixote's response to that suggestion?
(a) He says that Sancho is so hungry he is hallucinating.
(b) He tells Sancho that they only appear to be flesh and blood.
(c) He agrees with Sancho but can do nothing.
(d) He insists that they are demons and he and Sancho have been enchanted.
4. Why does Tosilos reveal himself at the duel?
(a) He doesn't want to harm an old man.
(b) He suddenly desires to marry the Duenna's daughter.
(c) He gets scared and thinks revealing himself will stop Don Quixote.
(d) He decides he can see better without a helmet.
5. Why do so many people in Barcelona know Don Quixote's name?
(a) Don Antonio has pinned his name across his back.
(b) Barcelona people are friendlier than others.
(c) People there have read the Benengeli history.
(d) Sancho goes ahead and tells everyone who is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Duke and Duchess eager to meet Don Quixote and Sancho?
2. What happens to the boat Sancho and Quixote expropriate on the river?
3. What is Marcela's argument that she is not responsible for the death of Chrysostom?
4. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
5. What device does Cervantes use to introduce the comedic nature of Don Quixote?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)