|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sancho amazed once again at Don Quixote's vast knowledge?
(a) Quixote can anser any question Sancho asks him.
(b) Quixote knows exactly where they are and how to get to where they are going.
(c) He gives detailed information about Saint George, Saint Martin, Saint James and Saint Paul.
(d) Quixote gives Sancho a science lesson about the moon and stars.
2. What does Quixote do when Sancho must leave to assume his governorship?
(a) He gives him good advice for ruling.
(b) He pays Sancho his back wages.
(c) He starts looking for another squire.
(d) He gets angry that he cannot go, too.
3. Who are the two gentlemen Quixote and Sancho meet in the inn?
(a) Don Leandro and Don Camacho.
(b) Don Juan and Don Carlos.
(c) Don Luis and Don Cardenio.
(d) Don Jeronimo and Don Juan.
4. Why does Tosilos reveal himself at the duel?
(a) He decides he can see better without a helmet.
(b) He doesn't want to harm an old man.
(c) He gets scared and thinks revealing himself will stop Don Quixote.
(d) He suddenly desires to marry the Duenna's daughter.
5. In reality, what are the thirty or forty hulking giants Don Quixote attacks only to get seriously injured again?
(c) Large rocks
(d) Oak trees
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
2. What is the canon's opinion of the chivalric tales?
3. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
4. What makes Sancho Panza drop his demand for a salary?
5. What ruse do Basilio and Quiteria play on the bridegroom, Camacho?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)