|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
(a) Without armor
(b) In poverty
(c) Very old
(d) In love
2. What invitation is given Don Quixote and Sancho when they meet two students and two peasants?
(a) A duel between Camacho and Basilio, a former lover of Quiteria
(b) The wedding of Quiteria the Fair to Camacho the Rich
(c) The sports games of the county
(d) The local fair and festival
3. What is the dilemma of the steward?
(a) He likes Sancho and does not want to go back to the castle.
(b) He is supposed to destroy Sancho but he sees the good Sancho is doing.
(c) He is supposed to help Sancho but he wants to be the governor himself.
(d) He thinks Sancho is crazy and he can get rich by using him.
4. How does Don Quixote impress Don Diego de Miranda?
(a) His elequent and educated speech
(b) His riding style
(c) His kindness to Sancho
(d) His splended armor
5. How does Cervantes work yet another side plot into his story at the point of boarding the ships?
(a) He tells about a love affair that goes terribly wrong.
(b) He writes about a woman who dresses as a man to find her lover.
(c) He te;;s about drunken Turks who abduct a beautiful Christian woman.
(d) He tells the tale of a Christian woman who is captain of a pirate ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
2. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
3. What is the story within the story that is found at the inn?
4. What does Sancho finally have the courage to tell Don Quixote?
5. What do the curate and the barber try to avoid when they go to visit Quixote at home?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)