|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has dinner with Don Quixote after Sancho Panza goes home?
(a) The mayor of La Mancha
(b) The mischevious student Sampson
(c) His housekeeper and his niece
(d) The barber and the priest
2. What madness does the puppet show bring on in the mind of Don Quixote?
(a) He believes the puppets are enchanted and need a magician.
(b) He believes the puppets are warning him against a danger.
(c) He jumps on his horse and goes looking for Moors.
(d) He thinks the Moors chasing the Catholic lovers are real and he attacks them.
3. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
(a) He makes many bumbling mistakes.
(b) He tears his new suit.
(c) His common sense astonishes everyone.
(d) He cannot think of any appropriate proverbs.
4. When Sancho tells his wife, Teresa, that he is going again with Don Quixote, what advice does Teresa give?
(a) That he should break his leg and get out of going with the madman.
(b) That he must come home with another 100 crowns or not come home at all.
(c) To remain in his own station and not think of governorships.
(d) That this time he will surely die.
5. In reality, what are the thirty or forty hulking giants Don Quixote attacks only to get seriously injured again?
(b) Large rocks
(c) Oak trees
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the canon think about drama of his day?
2. Where are Quixote and Sancho taken by the ten horsemen?
3. Sancho thinks Quixote's captors are not demons at all. What is Quixote's response to that suggestion?
4. Who comes to inform Don Quixote of the book that has been written about him?
5. Who is the unexpected pleasure for Don Quixote in Don Diego's house?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)