|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
(a) Wine to numb his pain
(b) Money so that he can return home
(c) Fierabras balm that Quixote had said would cure anything.
(d) A suit of armor to protect him against future beatings
2. How does Sancho Panza regain Dapple?
(a) Don Quixote finds the mule in the castle stables.
(b) Gines de Pasamonte rides up disguised as a gypsy but Sancho Panza recognizes him.
(c) Don Quixote offers a large reward for the mule.
(d) The mule has bucked off its captor and headed back to La Mancha.
3. Who else does Quixote insist he sees inside the cave?
(a) Teresa Panza looking for her husband.
(b) The Knight of the Wood looking for revenge.
(c) The priest and the barbers looking for the way out.
(d) Dulcinea still enchanted as a peasant girl.
4. What is a goal of Sancho as he assumes his governorship of his island?
(a) To stop boys from dressing like girls
(b) To shut down the gambling houses
(c) To see that everyone pays taxes
(d) To see that girls stay in the home
5. In the goatherd's tale, who is Marcella?
(a) The princess of El Toboso.
(b) The milkmaid who marries a king.
(c) A cruel murderess.
(d) The daughter of a wealthy man who begins acting as a shepherdess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don Antonio not pleased with the arrangement of Don Quixote going home?
2. What is the point of the Countess of Trifaldi's story?
3. When Sancho tells his wife, Teresa, that he is going again with Don Quixote, what advice does Teresa give?
4. How does Cervantes work yet another side plot into his story at the point of boarding the ships?
5. Who arrives next to see the famous Don Quixote?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)