|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quixote do when Sancho must leave to assume his governorship?
(a) He gets angry that he cannot go, too.
(b) He starts looking for another squire.
(c) He gives him good advice for ruling.
(d) He pays Sancho his back wages.
2. What does Sancho do in response to Don Quixote's suggestion?
(a) He gives lots of banquets for the wealthy.
(b) He raises taxes and builds schools.
(c) He minds the poor and makes good and just laws, but not too many.
(d) He invites all knights errant to come to the island.
3. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(b) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(c) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(d) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
4. Why does Don Quixote go to Barcelona instead of Saragossa?
(a) He resolves to go to Barcelona just to discredit the Benengeli history.
(b) Barcelona is closer.
(c) Don Jeronimo and Don Juan are going to Barcelona.
(d) The Saragossa tournament has been canceled.
5. What is a goal of Sancho as he assumes his governorship of his island?
(a) To see that everyone pays taxes
(b) To stop boys from dressing like girls
(c) To shut down the gambling houses
(d) To see that girls stay in the home
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Quixote get around paying a monthly wage to Sancho Panza?
2. What does the innkeeper use as a holy book of heraldry in the knighthood ceremony?
3. Who are the two gentlemen Quixote and Sancho meet in the inn?
4. How does Sancho trick Don Quixote into waiting until morning to investigate the clanking sound?
5. What does Sancho finally have the courage to tell Don Quixote?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)