|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a scheme to poke fun at Don Quixote and Sancho, who makes an appearance?
(a) A cow saddled like a knight's steed
(b) The eccliastic dressed as an avenging angel
(c) A milkmaid dressed as the Lady Dulcinea
(d) An actor dressed as the Devil
2. On their next adventure, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza head first?
(a) To the mountains for some training
(b) To El Toboso to get the blessing of the Lady Dulcinea
(c) Back to the inn that Quixote thinks is a castle
(d) To Constantinople to start a crusade
3. What means of travel does the Duenna say the giant Malambruno will send for them to go to him?
(a) A giant wooden, flying horse
(b) A flying carpet
(c) A large blue bull
(d) A caravan of white elephant
4. What is Cervantes' complaint in the prologue to the second part of The Adventures of Don Quixote?
(a) That some writer had written a second part plagirizing the character of Don Quixote.
(b) That the first part is really enough except for the public demand for more.
(c) That he is being forced to write a second part to satisfy royalty.
(d) That he has made no money off of the first part already in circulation.
5. What plot does the Duchess hatch against Sancho?
(a) She tries to seduce Sancho.
(b) She plans to send the duenna to Sancho's isle.
(c) She decides to send the same page who played the part of Dulcinea to visit Teresa Panza with Sancho's letter
(d) She send a letter to Sancho saying that Don Quixote is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two of Quixote's chivalric heroes inspire him to do a penance in the mountain?
2. What does the innkeeper use as a holy book of heraldry in the knighthood ceremony?
3. Why does Zoraida attempt to correspond with the Captive Captain?
4. What is the dilemma of the steward?
5. Realizing their mistake, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza go to hide only to meet up again with Gines de Pasamonte who steals Sancho's ass?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)