|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quixote do when Sancho must leave to assume his governorship?
(a) He starts looking for another squire.
(b) He pays Sancho his back wages.
(c) He gets angry that he cannot go, too.
(d) He gives him good advice for ruling.
2. What do Don Quixote and the Duke do that involves the Duenna?
(a) They decide to play a good trick on her.
(b) They accept the challenge to help her daughter.
(c) They write unsigned love letters to her.
(d) They plan to repay her for all the tricks she has played on Quixote.
3. With what does Don Quixote accidentally crown himself when he puts on his helmet?
(a) Raw eggs
(b) Cooked beef
(d) Hot bread
4. What observation does Sancho Panza make when the steward comes to take him to his governorship?
(a) No one has told him where his governorship is.
(b) The Duke and Duchess are not there to see him off.
(c) The steward is the one who plays the part of Countess Trifaldi.
(d) It should be a baron to take him to such a place.
5. What makes Sancho Panza drop his demand for a salary?
(a) The curate promises to pay Sancho to go with him as a protection.
(b) He realizes that Don Quixote is penniless and cannot pay.
(c) Don Quixote seems ready to accept Sampson as his squire.
(d) He thinks about the isle he will one day reign over.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Quixote continue his tradition of siding with the underdog?
2. What sage thing does Sancho say that astonishes Don Quixote?
3. In reality, what are the thirty or forty hulking giants Don Quixote attacks only to get seriously injured again?
4. What is the cause of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza getting a brutal beating from the Yanguesan carriers?
5. In the night, Don Quixote attacks what Sancho fears to be twenty or more ghosts. Why is he victorious?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)