|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
(a) Wine to numb his pain
(b) Money so that he can return home
(c) A suit of armor to protect him against future beatings
(d) Fierabras balm that Quixote had said would cure anything.
2. How does Don Quixote impress Don Diego de Miranda?
(a) His riding style
(b) His splended armor
(c) His elequent and educated speech
(d) His kindness to Sancho
3. Why is a substitute used for the man who had been challenged to a duel?
(a) The substitute was paid a great deal of money.
(b) The actual man was a relative of the Duke's.
(c) The actual man had run away to avoid becoming the son-in-law of the Duenna.
(d) The substitute could be easily beaten.
4. What is the significance of Ricote in the the story?
(a) It makes a transition for Sancho back into regular life.
(b) It takes up a few pages in the story.
(c) It show how people who know the joke can believe Sancho as a governor.
(d) It points out the religious persecution of the day.
5. Why does Teresa fear for Sancho suddenly becoming rich?
(a) She says that nobody looks at poor people but they stare at the rich.
(b) She says that he will have relatives coming to him that he never knew he had.
(c) She says that he will get high ideas and divorce her.
(d) She says that he knows nothing about handling money and will lose it all.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the curate and the barber plan to get Quixote to return with them to La Mancha?
2. Why does Tosilos reveal himself at the duel?
3. Andres, the boy Don Quixote saves from a beating in his early adventures, shows up and tells Quixote never to help him again. Why?
4. Why does Zoraida attempt to correspond with the Captive Captain?
5. What constantly overcomes Sancho Panza's skepticism about Don Quixote?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)