|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cervantes plan to see that no further writing is done regarding Don Quixote de La Mancha?
(a) By getting a legal restraining order.
(b) By allowing only a select few people to see his work.
(c) By seeing him dead and buried at the end of Part Two.
(d) By writing the rest of the books in code.
2. Why does Don Quixote think Dulcinea is still enchanted?
(a) Because Sancho has not helped him find her.
(b) Because he has done something wrong.
(c) Because he still has a mission to accomplish.
(d) Because Sancho never receives his 3,300 spanks on the bottom.
3. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
(a) They want to talk about their crazy masters.
(b) The Knight of the Wood is shocked that Sancho speaks up so freely.
(c) The knight's squire is Sancho's cousin.
(d) Don Quixote orders them to go away.
4. How does Don Quixote impress Don Diego de Miranda?
(a) His splended armor
(b) His riding style
(c) His kindness to Sancho
(d) His elequent and educated speech
5. Why does Sancho Panza continue to insist that Don Quixote is not enchanted?
(a) Because Quixote understands that he is in a cage.
(b) Because Don Quixote complains of hunger.
(c) Because Quixote needs to relieve himself.
(d) Because he heard the demons talking about stopping to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means of travel does the Duenna say the giant Malambruno will send for them to go to him?
2. What is the discussion about between Don Diego and Don Quixote?
3. What is a result of Sancho Panza's replying to the ecclesiastic in proverbs?
4. Who comes to inform Don Quixote of the book that has been written about him?
5. What happens when Don Quixote, moved by Eugenio's tale, volunteers to rescue his love and restore her to him?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)