|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sancho get into an argument with about waiting women?
(a) The stable boy dressed as a woman
(b) Dona Rodrigquez de Grijalba
(c) A scullery maid from the Duke's kitchen
(d) One of the traveling actors they had met earlier
2. What ruse do Basilio and Quiteria play on the bridegroom, Camacho?
(a) Quiteria marrying Basilio when it appears he is about to die.
(b) Sending another heavily veiled girl in to wed Camacho.
(c) Pretending that Basilio has kidnapped Quiteria.
(d) Telling Camacho that Quiteria is pregnant with Basilio's child.
3. How do the niece and housekeeper rationalize the disappearance of Don Quixote's books?
(a) They make Don Quixote believe he gave them away.
(b) They blame the rats.
(c) They blame the curate.
(d) They blame an enchanter.
4. What is the surprise after Don Quixote defeats the Knight of the Wood?
(a) He is actually a woman.
(b) He has not actually been knighted.
(c) He is another unreal enchantment.
(d) He is actually Sampson.
5. What plot does the Duchess hatch against Sancho?
(a) She plans to send the duenna to Sancho's isle.
(b) She send a letter to Sancho saying that Don Quixote is dying.
(c) She decides to send the same page who played the part of Dulcinea to visit Teresa Panza with Sancho's letter
(d) She tries to seduce Sancho.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sancho Panza when he drinks Don Quixote's balm of wine, oil, salt and rosemary?
2. Why do Don Quixote and Sancho believe the outlandish tale?
3. What causes Sancho to resign his post and leave his isle?
4. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
5. What social gaff does Sancho make in the castle?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)