|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don Antonio not pleased with the arrangement of Don Quixote going home?
(a) He knows Don Quixote is not happy.
(b) He can have no more fun with the Don.
(c) He wants to get money out of Don Quixote.
(d) He thinks Sampson won by trickery.
2. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
(a) In poverty
(b) Without armor
(c) In love
(d) Very old
3. During the visit of the curate and the barber, why is there a commotion outside Don Quixote's door?
(a) The innkeeper has come to try and collect his money.
(b) The village people have come, uspet about the latest book.
(c) The women are trying to prevent Sancho Panza from entering.
(d) Don Quixote's horse has come into the house.
4. Who tries early in this second part to get Don Quixote to go home?
(a) The niece, the housekeeper, and Teresa Panza.
(b) The curate, the barber and the bachelor, Sampson.
(c) The Knight of the Wood and the penitents.
(d) The villagers of La Mancha.
5. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
(a) His common sense astonishes everyone.
(b) He tears his new suit.
(c) He cannot think of any appropriate proverbs.
(d) He makes many bumbling mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the night, Don Quixote attacks what Sancho fears to be twenty or more ghosts. Why is he victorious?
2. What is the cause of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza getting a brutal beating from the Yanguesan carriers?
3. Where are Quixote and Sancho taken by the ten horsemen?
4. What do Don Quixote and the Duke do that involves the Duenna?
5. Who arrives next to see the famous Don Quixote?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)