|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 67 | Part 2, Chapter 68 | Part 2, Chapter 69 | Part 2, Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sancho trick Don Quixote into waiting until morning to investigate the clanking sound?
(a) He loosens Quixote's saddles so it falls off.
(b) He puts a sleeping powder into Don Quixote's wine.
(c) He ties Rocinante's back legs together.
(d) He points Rocinante in the wrong direction.
2. What unlikely group of men does Don Quixote set free and enjoin them to go tell Dulcinea of their release?
(a) A group of actors rehearsing for a play
(b) A group of Christians captured by the Moors
(c) A group of soldiers on military training
(d) A group of criminals being taken to the galleys
3. Who has dinner with Don Quixote after Sancho Panza goes home?
(a) The barber and the priest
(b) His housekeeper and his niece
(c) The mischevious student Sampson
(d) The mayor of La Mancha
4. On their way back to La Mancha, who do Don Quixote and Sancho run across?
(a) The barber and the curate who have come looking for him.
(b) Don Quixote's niece who is on her way to Barcelona.
(c) Tosilos, who reveals that he was not enchanted at the duel and also that he didn't follow through with the marriage anyway
(d) The troupe of actors they had met earlier and fought with.
5. What strange thing does the bandit, Roque Guinart ,do after his men bring in a group of travelers?
(a) He returns most of their goods and money to them.
(b) He lets everyone go except the President's Lady.
(c) He does not rob them of anything.
(d) He takes all the horses and sends them on walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
2. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
3. Finally, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are invited to a real castle. Who invites them?
4. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
5. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)