|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 47 | Part 2, Chapter 48 | Part 2, Chapter 49 | Part 2, Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they manage to escape the Moorish land and take Zoraida with them?
(a) They manage to rob the cruel Moor who is their master.
(b) She gives them enough money to ransom themselves and buy a boat.
(c) They are freed in a raid by spanish troops.
(d) Zoraida's father learns of her desire to go to a Christian country and helps them.
2. Why does Teresa fear for Sancho suddenly becoming rich?
(a) She says that nobody looks at poor people but they stare at the rich.
(b) She says that he will get high ideas and divorce her.
(c) She says that he will have relatives coming to him that he never knew he had.
(d) She says that he knows nothing about handling money and will lose it all.
3. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
(a) A woman and her children who are about to be sold as slaves.
(b) A princess running away from a marriage she does not want.
(c) A Moorish lady who wishes to be a Christian.
(d) A group of laves about to be impaled.
4. What invitation is given Don Quixote and Sancho when they meet two students and two peasants?
(a) A duel between Camacho and Basilio, a former lover of Quiteria
(b) The local fair and festival
(c) The sports games of the county
(d) The wedding of Quiteria the Fair to Camacho the Rich
5. What stops the melee at the inn in the middle of the night?
(a) An officer of the Holy Brotherhood believes that Don Quixote is dead.
(b) Don Quixote's bed falls through the floor into the room below.
(c) The police arrive and break up the fighting.
(d) The inn catches on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the boat Sancho and Quixote expropriate on the river?
2. What happens to Sancho Panza when he drinks Don Quixote's balm of wine, oil, salt and rosemary?
3. Which two of Quixote's chivalric heroes inspire him to do a penance in the mountain?
4. What madness does the puppet show bring on in the mind of Don Quixote?
5. What kind of reception does Don Quixote receive from the goatherds?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)