|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 47 | Part 2, Chapter 48 | Part 2, Chapter 49 | Part 2, Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
(a) Expensive wineskins filled with wine
(b) Pumpkins stacked in a corner
(c) The inn's windmill
(d) The pillows on his bed
2. What is Don Quixote's explanation for the way the people at the inn toss Sancho into the air from a blanket?
(a) Sancho allowed it to happen so Don Quixote could escape.
(b) They had fun with Sancho because they could not do that to a knight errant.
(c) The castle is enchanted.
(d) Sancho had it coming to him.
3. How does Sancho come across as he takes charge of his isle?
(a) He forgets all his old friends and family.
(b) He does not seem as pleased as he thought he would be.
(c) He becomes grand and snobbish.
(d) He starts plotting how to amass great sums of money.
4. What means of travel does the Duenna say the giant Malambruno will send for them to go to him?
(a) A caravan of white elephant
(b) A giant wooden, flying horse
(c) A flying carpet
(d) A large blue bull
5. Why does Sampson's pretend squire leave him?
(a) He says Sampson is behaving as mad as Don Quixote.
(b) Sampson has no money to pay him.
(c) He decides the wants to be the knight himself.
(d) He has become friends with Sancho who will be hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
2. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
3. Why does Sancho Panza doubt that the enchanted demons are real?
4. Who is the unexpected pleasure for Don Quixote in Don Diego's house?
5. Who comes to inform Don Quixote of the book that has been written about him?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)