|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 31 | Part 2, Chapter 32 | Part 2, Chapter 33 | Part 2, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the inn, what does Sancho happily observe?
(a) The priest and the barber are waiting there for them.
(b) The page will buy his meal.
(c) Don Quixote does not mistake this inn for a castle.
(d) This time there is a room for them in the inn.
2. Who tries early in this second part to get Don Quixote to go home?
(a) The villagers of La Mancha.
(b) The curate, the barber and the bachelor, Sampson.
(c) The Knight of the Wood and the penitents.
(d) The niece, the housekeeper, and Teresa Panza.
3. These early adventures of Don Quixote establish what theme that runs throughout the novel?
(a) That his meddling seldom has the resultsfor which he plans.
(b) That the age of chivalry is not dead.
(c) That he wins people over by his great imagination.
(d) That he is invincible when he wears his armor.
4. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
(b) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(c) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(d) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
5. Finally, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are invited to a real castle. Who invites them?
(a) A prince of the realm
(b) Dona Rodrigquez de Grijalba
(c) Camila de Camacho
(d) A real Duke and Duchess
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sancho trick Don Quixote into waiting until morning to investigate the clanking sound?
2. What is the irony when Don Quixote speaks to a group of people?
3. What is the canon's opinion of the chivalric tales?
4. What is Sancho's plan to deceive Don Quixote about the Lady Dulcinea?
5. What kind of reception does Don Quixote receive from the goatherds?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)