|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 31 | Part 2, Chapter 32 | Part 2, Chapter 33 | Part 2, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social gaff does Sancho make in the castle?
(a) Putting his elbows on the table
(b) Interrupting Don Quixote while he is talking
(c) Eating with his fingers
(d) Asking the Duchess' Lady in Waiting to stable his ass
2. Why does Sampson's pretend squire leave him?
(a) Sampson has no money to pay him.
(b) He says Sampson is behaving as mad as Don Quixote.
(c) He decides the wants to be the knight himself.
(d) He has become friends with Sancho who will be hurt.
3. How does Dorothea get Don Quixote to leave the mountain and travel with her, the curate, the barber, Sancho and Cardenio?
(a) By pretending to be the sister of the Lady Dulcinea.
(b) By reading aloud from a book of chivalry each night.
(c) By promising to marry him if he gets her home safely.
(d) By pretending to be a Queen driven from her country by evil giants.
4. What characteristic do Quixote and the innkeeper share as observed by Dorothea and Cardenio?
(a) They are about the same age, height, and build.
(b) They both love fighting with uneducated people.
(c) They both love the books of chivalry and believe them to be true.
(d) They are both fond of money and use tricks to get it.
5. Realizing their mistake, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza go to hide only to meet up again with Gines de Pasamonte who steals Sancho's ass?
(a) Back in La Mancha
(b) The Sierra Morena mountains
(c) The inn where they stayed before
(d) The fulling mills
Short Answer Questions
1. When everyone else leaves the table, where does Sancho go?
2. What does Don Quixote imagine to be the legendary helmet of Mambrino?
3. What secret does Sancho Panza overhear and tell to Don Quixote?
4. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
5. How does Sancho Panza regain Dapple?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)