|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 31 | Part 2, Chapter 32 | Part 2, Chapter 33 | Part 2, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
(a) A group of laves about to be impaled.
(b) A woman and her children who are about to be sold as slaves.
(c) A Moorish lady who wishes to be a Christian.
(d) A princess running away from a marriage she does not want.
2. When Sancho tells his wife, Teresa, that he is going again with Don Quixote, what advice does Teresa give?
(a) That he should break his leg and get out of going with the madman.
(b) That he must come home with another 100 crowns or not come home at all.
(c) That this time he will surely die.
(d) To remain in his own station and not think of governorships.
3. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
(a) Money so that he can return home
(b) A suit of armor to protect him against future beatings
(c) Wine to numb his pain
(d) Fierabras balm that Quixote had said would cure anything.
4. Why does Sampson's pretend squire leave him?
(a) Sampson has no money to pay him.
(b) He decides the wants to be the knight himself.
(c) He says Sampson is behaving as mad as Don Quixote.
(d) He has become friends with Sancho who will be hurt.
5. What does Don Quixote imagine to be the legendary helmet of Mambrino?
(a) A mop bucket
(b) A brass barber's bowl
(c) A gravy boat
(d) A tea kettle
Short Answer Questions
1. What shows Sancho Panza's simple mind as he meets up with the barber and the curate at the inn?
2. As Dorothea tells her story, what does Cardenio suddenly realize?
3. What invitation is given Don Quixote and Sancho when they meet two students and two peasants?
4. In the night, Don Quixote attacks what Sancho fears to be twenty or more ghosts. Why is he victorious?
5. What are four horsemen looking for at the inn?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)