|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 31 | Part 2, Chapter 32 | Part 2, Chapter 33 | Part 2, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the unexpected pleasure for Don Quixote in Don Diego's house?
(a) Don Diego's personal chef
(b) Don Lorenzo, Don Diego's poet son
(c) Don Diego's young wife
(d) Don Diego's beautiful daughter
2. What does the innkeeper use as a holy book of heraldry in the knighthood ceremony?
(a) An old book of chivalry
(b) A Bible
(c) A catalogue
(d) His ledger book
3. What social gaff does Sancho make in the castle?
(a) Interrupting Don Quixote while he is talking
(b) Putting his elbows on the table
(c) Eating with his fingers
(d) Asking the Duchess' Lady in Waiting to stable his ass
4. Where does Quixote send Sancho Panza on a mission?
(a) To buy provisions for a long camp out in the mountains
(b) To see the lady Dulcinea
(c) To find the half naked man
(d) To return to the inn he believes is an enchanted castle
5. In the night, Don Quixote attacks what Sancho fears to be twenty or more ghosts. Why is he victorious?
(a) They are mourners taking a body to Segovia and are unarmed.
(b) They cannot see well in the darkness.
(c) They think there are many men attacking them.
(d) They think Don Quixote and Sancho are ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
2. What imaginative tale does Dorothea tell Don Quixote?
3. How does Quixote continue his tradition of siding with the underdog?
4. Why does Sancho Panza doubt that the enchanted demons are real?
5. Finally, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are invited to a real castle. Who invites them?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)