|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3 | Part 2, Chapter 4 | Part 2, Chapter 5 | Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Quixote sets out again on adventures, who does he take with him?
(b) Sancho Panza
(d) The barber
2. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
(a) They all die.
(b) Anselmo dies and Lothario and Camilla marry.
(c) Lothario and Anselmo join the army and Camilla becomes a nun.
(d) They all kiss and make up.
3. These early adventures of Don Quixote establish what theme that runs throughout the novel?
(a) That he is invincible when he wears his armor.
(b) That his meddling seldom has the resultsfor which he plans.
(c) That he wins people over by his great imagination.
(d) That the age of chivalry is not dead.
4. What is the story of the mule driver with the beautiful voice?
(a) He is a poor poy who is pining away for love of clara.
(b) He is one of the escaped criminals the king is looking for.
(c) He is the son of a wealthy man who is in love with the judge's daughter.
(d) He is a prince who has fallen in love with a commoner.
5. What is the cause of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza getting a brutal beating from the Yanguesan carriers?
(a) Sancho's attempt to get back hos mule
(b) Don Quixote's attempt to secure two horses for himself and Sancho
(c) Don Quixote's idea that the carriers are enemy soldiers.
(d) Rozinante's attempt to mate with their pirze mares
Short Answer Questions
1. Realizing their mistake, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza go to hide only to meet up again with Gines de Pasamonte who steals Sancho's ass?
2. How does Cervantes plan to see that no further writing is done regarding Don Quixote de La Mancha?
3. Why does Sancho Panza doubt that the enchanted demons are real?
4. Where does Quixote send Sancho Panza on a mission?
5. What shows Sancho Panza's simple mind as he meets up with the barber and the curate at the inn?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)