|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
(a) The knight's squire is Sancho's cousin.
(b) They want to talk about their crazy masters.
(c) The Knight of the Wood is shocked that Sancho speaks up so freely.
(d) Don Quixote orders them to go away.
2. Why is a substitute used for the man who had been challenged to a duel?
(a) The actual man was a relative of the Duke's.
(b) The substitute was paid a great deal of money.
(c) The substitute could be easily beaten.
(d) The actual man had run away to avoid becoming the son-in-law of the Duenna.
3. How does Sancho's common sense come though during the telling of the Countess' story?
(a) He does not believe Don Clavijo could become a metal crocodile.
(b) He suspects the Countess is another of the household maids.
(c) He questions why a Queen would die at the marriage of her daughter.
(d) He says that the idea of turning the princess into a brass monkey is absurd.
4. What happens when the barber shows up and recognizes the packsaddle and the basin he lost to Don Quixote?
(a) Don Quixote pays the man for the helmet and the packsaddle.
(b) Don Quixote insists that the basin is the helmet of Mambrino.
(c) Don Quixote challenges the porr barber to a duel.
(d) Don Quixote is convinced the basin is a basin.
5. What happens when Sancho Panza brays for the town that brays?
(a) They think he is mocking them and they stone Sancho and Don Quixote.
(b) They tell Sancho that he has a lot to learn about braying.
(c) They give Sancho the braying trophy.
(d) They make Sancho their mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in the castle what happens with Quixote and Dona Rodriguez?
2. What means of travel does the Duenna say the giant Malambruno will send for them to go to him?
3. What ruse do Basilio and Quiteria play on the bridegroom, Camacho?
4. What is a result of Sancho Panza's replying to the ecclesiastic in proverbs?
5. Why does Sancho Panza doubt that the enchanted demons are real?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)