|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the boat Sancho and Quixote expropriate on the river?
(a) It goes over the falls.
(b) It smashes on the wheel at a mill Quixote imagines is another castle.
(c) It stops in the middle of the river and will not go further.
(d) It is sunk by angry people who own the boat.
2. When Don Quixote sets out again on adventures, who does he take with him?
(b) The barber
(c) Sancho Panza
3. Who judges the basin to be a helmet, though incomplete?
(a) The curate
(b) The barber from La Mancha
(d) The innkeeper
4. In yet another coincidence, what happens when a learned judge arrives at the inn with his beautiful daughter?
(a) The girl turns out to be Zoraida's long lost sister.
(b) The Captive Captain recognizes the judge as his brother.
(c) The judge is looking for some escaped criminals.
(d) The judge has come to take Don Quixote back to La Mancha.
5. How do the niece and housekeeper rationalize the disappearance of Don Quixote's books?
(a) They blame the rats.
(b) They blame the curate.
(c) They blame an enchanter.
(d) They make Don Quixote believe he gave them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a scheme to poke fun at Don Quixote and Sancho, who makes an appearance?
2. Andres, the boy Don Quixote saves from a beating in his early adventures, shows up and tells Quixote never to help him again. Why?
3. What plot does the Duchess hatch against Sancho?
4. What irritates Don Quixote as he listens to Sancho speak?
5. How does Sancho trick Don Quixote into waiting until morning to investigate the clanking sound?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)