|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Quixote imagine to be the legendary helmet of Mambrino?
(a) A gravy boat
(b) A brass barber's bowl
(c) A tea kettle
(d) A mop bucket
2. How does Sancho's common sense come though during the telling of the Countess' story?
(a) He says that the idea of turning the princess into a brass monkey is absurd.
(b) He suspects the Countess is another of the household maids.
(c) He does not believe Don Clavijo could become a metal crocodile.
(d) He questions why a Queen would die at the marriage of her daughter.
3. What means of travel does the Duenna say the giant Malambruno will send for them to go to him?
(a) A giant wooden, flying horse
(b) A caravan of white elephant
(c) A flying carpet
(d) A large blue bull
4. What plot does the Duchess hatch against Sancho?
(a) She tries to seduce Sancho.
(b) She decides to send the same page who played the part of Dulcinea to visit Teresa Panza with Sancho's letter
(c) She plans to send the duenna to Sancho's isle.
(d) She send a letter to Sancho saying that Don Quixote is dying.
5. What is the surprise after Don Quixote defeats the Knight of the Wood?
(a) He is another unreal enchantment.
(b) He is actually a woman.
(c) He is actually Sampson.
(d) He has not actually been knighted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are invited to a real castle. Who invites them?
2. What irritates Don Quixote as he listens to Sancho speak?
3. What happens to the boat Sancho and Quixote expropriate on the river?
4. After the stoning, Sancho Panza makes what demand on Don Quixote?
5. In reality, what are the thirty or forty hulking giants Don Quixote attacks only to get seriously injured again?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)