|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
(a) He sees her maid's lover leaving the house early one morning.
(b) He thinks she is beginning to respond to him and the poems he writes for her.
(c) He hears that a number of men have been visiting her at home.
(d) He notices that Camilla goes out every afternoon when Anselmo is away.
2. What happens to the boat Sancho and Quixote expropriate on the river?
(a) It stops in the middle of the river and will not go further.
(b) It smashes on the wheel at a mill Quixote imagines is another castle.
(c) It is sunk by angry people who own the boat.
(d) It goes over the falls.
3. What happens when Don Quixote, moved by Eugenio's tale, volunteers to rescue his love and restore her to him?
(a) Eugenio falls at his feet with tears in his eyes.
(b) They fight when Eugenio suggests that Don Quixote is out of his mind.
(c) Eugenio begs to go with Don Quixote to rescue Leandra.
(d) Eugenio says it is too late because Leandra is dead.
4. What causes Sancho to resign his post and leave his isle?
(a) His needing to see Don Quixote
(b) His homesickness
(c) A trick some men play on him and call him a turtle
(d) His desire to ride Dapple again
5. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
(a) Fierabras balm that Quixote had said would cure anything.
(b) A suit of armor to protect him against future beatings
(c) Wine to numb his pain
(d) Money so that he can return home
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sancho's common sense come though during the telling of the Countess' story?
2. Why does Sancho Panza doubt that the enchanted demons are real?
3. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
4. How do the niece and housekeeper rationalize the disappearance of Don Quixote's books?
5. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)