|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
(a) Don Quixote orders them to go away.
(b) They want to talk about their crazy masters.
(c) The knight's squire is Sancho's cousin.
(d) The Knight of the Wood is shocked that Sancho speaks up so freely.
2. What is the canon's opinion of the chivalric tales?
(a) He says that he has never read one of them.
(b) He thinks they should be read by all educated people.
(c) He says that the so-called books of chivalry are most harmful to the commonwealth.
(d) He hopes they will restore chivalry to the world.
3. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
(a) He hears that a number of men have been visiting her at home.
(b) He thinks she is beginning to respond to him and the poems he writes for her.
(c) He notices that Camilla goes out every afternoon when Anselmo is away.
(d) He sees her maid's lover leaving the house early one morning.
4. What plot does the Duchess hatch against Sancho?
(a) She decides to send the same page who played the part of Dulcinea to visit Teresa Panza with Sancho's letter
(b) She plans to send the duenna to Sancho's isle.
(c) She tries to seduce Sancho.
(d) She send a letter to Sancho saying that Don Quixote is dying.
5. In reality, what are the thirty or forty hulking giants Don Quixote attacks only to get seriously injured again?
(b) Large rocks
(c) Oak trees
Short Answer Questions
1. After the feast at Camacho's house, where does Don Quixote want to go?
2. Finally, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are invited to a real castle. Who invites them?
3. How does the man with the ape know the names of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza?
4. How do the niece and housekeeper rationalize the disappearance of Don Quixote's books?
5. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)