|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cervantes plan to see that no further writing is done regarding Don Quixote de La Mancha?
(a) By seeing him dead and buried at the end of Part Two.
(b) By getting a legal restraining order.
(c) By allowing only a select few people to see his work.
(d) By writing the rest of the books in code.
2. What is the cause of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza getting a brutal beating from the Yanguesan carriers?
(a) Don Quixote's attempt to secure two horses for himself and Sancho
(b) Don Quixote's idea that the carriers are enemy soldiers.
(c) Sancho's attempt to get back hos mule
(d) Rozinante's attempt to mate with their pirze mares
3. What is a result of Sancho Panza's replying to the ecclesiastic in proverbs?
(a) The eccliastic takes notes for a sermon.
(b) The Duchess is thrilled that the eccliastic show Sancho up.
(c) Quixote rebukes Sancho again for his provencial speech.
(d) The Duke considers that Sancho might make a good governor.
4. In yet another coincidence, what happens when a learned judge arrives at the inn with his beautiful daughter?
(a) The judge is looking for some escaped criminals.
(b) The girl turns out to be Zoraida's long lost sister.
(c) The judge has come to take Don Quixote back to La Mancha.
(d) The Captive Captain recognizes the judge as his brother.
5. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
(a) Without armor
(b) Very old
(c) In poverty
(d) In love
Short Answer Questions
1. What invitation is given Don Quixote and Sancho when they meet two students and two peasants?
2. After the feast at Camacho's house, where does Don Quixote want to go?
3. What social gaff does Sancho make in the castle?
4. What is the irony of Sancho's coming into political power?
5. What do Don Quixote and the Duke do that involves the Duenna?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)