|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 51 | Part 2, Chapter 52 | Part 2, Chapter 53 | Part 2, Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the curate and the barber try to avoid when they go to visit Quixote at home?
(a) Asking about Dulcinea
(b) Talking about knight errantry
(c) Reminding Quixote about his knightly obligations
(d) Talking about Sancho Panza
2. What unlikely group of men does Don Quixote set free and enjoin them to go tell Dulcinea of their release?
(a) A group of actors rehearsing for a play
(b) A group of criminals being taken to the galleys
(c) A group of Christians captured by the Moors
(d) A group of soldiers on military training
3. What common object becomes the means of correspondence with the Captive Captain?
(a) A bottle
(b) A pillowcase
(c) A teapot
(d) A cane
4. What plot does the Duchess hatch against Sancho?
(a) She send a letter to Sancho saying that Don Quixote is dying.
(b) She plans to send the duenna to Sancho's isle.
(c) She tries to seduce Sancho.
(d) She decides to send the same page who played the part of Dulcinea to visit Teresa Panza with Sancho's letter
5. How does Don Quixote get around paying a monthly wage to Sancho Panza?
(a) He fires him and starts looking for a replacement.
(b) He pays him with enchanted money that Sancho cannot see.
(c) He says he never read anything like that in his books about knight errantry.
(d) He turns it around and gets Sancho to pay him a monthly wage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruse do Basilio and Quiteria play on the bridegroom, Camacho?
2. Why do Don Quixote and Sancho believe the outlandish tale?
3. What is the plan to transport Don Quixote back to La Mancha?
4. Who judges the basin to be a helmet, though incomplete?
5. What causes Sancho to resign his post and leave his isle?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)