|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sancho Panza regain Dapple?
(a) Don Quixote finds the mule in the castle stables.
(b) Gines de Pasamonte rides up disguised as a gypsy but Sancho Panza recognizes him.
(c) Don Quixote offers a large reward for the mule.
(d) The mule has bucked off its captor and headed back to La Mancha.
2. How does Quixote continue his tradition of siding with the underdog?
(a) He champions Basilio.
(b) He helps Quiteria escape.
(c) He teaches the students about knighthood.
(d) He avenges the peasants.
3. What characteristic do Quixote and the innkeeper share as observed by Dorothea and Cardenio?
(a) They both love fighting with uneducated people.
(b) They both love the books of chivalry and believe them to be true.
(c) They are about the same age, height, and build.
(d) They are both fond of money and use tricks to get it.
4. What is Don Quixote's explanation for the way the people at the inn toss Sancho into the air from a blanket?
(a) Sancho allowed it to happen so Don Quixote could escape.
(b) The castle is enchanted.
(c) They had fun with Sancho because they could not do that to a knight errant.
(d) Sancho had it coming to him.
5. What is Sancho's plan to deceive Don Quixote about the Lady Dulcinea?
(a) He tells Quixote that the Lady Dulcinea has left the village and gone to the inn to look for him.
(b) He says that the Lady Dulcinea's father has locked her away in a tower somewhere in the north.
(c) He says that the Lady Dulcinea is currently in a convent preparing for her marriage to Quixote.
(d) He tells Quixote that Dulcinea has been enchanted and will only be seen as a peasant girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the feast at Camacho's house, where does Don Quixote want to go?
2. What happens to Sancho Panza when he drinks Don Quixote's balm of wine, oil, salt and rosemary?
3. On their next adventure, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza head first?
4. In the night, Don Quixote attacks what Sancho fears to be twenty or more ghosts. Why is he victorious?
5. When Don Quixote and Sancho go into the village the next morning, what is their problem?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)