|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
(a) The beautiful dancing girls
(b) Camacho's vast wealth
(c) The acrobats
(d) The fine bed he is given
2. What happens to Sancho Panza when he drinks Don Quixote's balm of wine, oil, salt and rosemary?
(a) He is transformed into a knight errant.
(b) He starts braying like his mule.
(c) He becomes deathly ill and cannot expel the substance.
(d) He spits it out because it tastes so disgusting.
3. How does Don Quixote get around paying a monthly wage to Sancho Panza?
(a) He pays him with enchanted money that Sancho cannot see.
(b) He fires him and starts looking for a replacement.
(c) He says he never read anything like that in his books about knight errantry.
(d) He turns it around and gets Sancho to pay him a monthly wage.
4. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
(a) A suit of armor to protect him against future beatings
(b) Money so that he can return home
(c) Wine to numb his pain
(d) Fierabras balm that Quixote had said would cure anything.
5. How does Quixote continue his tradition of siding with the underdog?
(a) He helps Quiteria escape.
(b) He champions Basilio.
(c) He avenges the peasants.
(d) He teaches the students about knighthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic do Quixote and the innkeeper share as observed by Dorothea and Cardenio?
2. After the feast at Camacho's house, where does Don Quixote want to go?
3. What imaginative tale does Dorothea tell Don Quixote?
4. What are four horsemen looking for at the inn?
5. What is the story within the story that is found at the inn?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)