|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
(a) He thinks she is beginning to respond to him and the poems he writes for her.
(b) He notices that Camilla goes out every afternoon when Anselmo is away.
(c) He sees her maid's lover leaving the house early one morning.
(d) He hears that a number of men have been visiting her at home.
2. What happens to Sancho Panza when he drinks Don Quixote's balm of wine, oil, salt and rosemary?
(a) He is transformed into a knight errant.
(b) He starts braying like his mule.
(c) He spits it out because it tastes so disgusting.
(d) He becomes deathly ill and cannot expel the substance.
3. What is Sancho's plan to deceive Don Quixote about the Lady Dulcinea?
(a) He tells Quixote that the Lady Dulcinea has left the village and gone to the inn to look for him.
(b) He tells Quixote that Dulcinea has been enchanted and will only be seen as a peasant girl.
(c) He says that the Lady Dulcinea's father has locked her away in a tower somewhere in the north.
(d) He says that the Lady Dulcinea is currently in a convent preparing for her marriage to Quixote.
4. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
(a) The fine bed he is given
(b) The beautiful dancing girls
(c) The acrobats
(d) Camacho's vast wealth
5. What is the story within the story that is found at the inn?
(a) The tale of Anselmo and Lothario
(b) The tale of two cities
(c) The tale of Lancelot and Guinevere
(d) The tale of Robin and Marian
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza getting a brutal beating from the Yanguesan carriers?
2. What imaginative tale does Dorothea tell Don Quixote?
3. Why does Sancho Panza doubt that the enchanted demons are real?
4. What makes Sancho Panza drop his demand for a salary?
5. After the feast at Camacho's house, where does Don Quixote want to go?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)