|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the barber shows up and recognizes the packsaddle and the basin he lost to Don Quixote?
(a) Don Quixote pays the man for the helmet and the packsaddle.
(b) Don Quixote is convinced the basin is a basin.
(c) Don Quixote challenges the porr barber to a duel.
(d) Don Quixote insists that the basin is the helmet of Mambrino.
2. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
(a) He hears that a number of men have been visiting her at home.
(b) He sees her maid's lover leaving the house early one morning.
(c) He notices that Camilla goes out every afternoon when Anselmo is away.
(d) He thinks she is beginning to respond to him and the poems he writes for her.
3. What is Don Quixote's explanation for the way the people at the inn toss Sancho into the air from a blanket?
(a) The castle is enchanted.
(b) They had fun with Sancho because they could not do that to a knight errant.
(c) Sancho had it coming to him.
(d) Sancho allowed it to happen so Don Quixote could escape.
4. How does Don Quixote get around paying a monthly wage to Sancho Panza?
(a) He pays him with enchanted money that Sancho cannot see.
(b) He turns it around and gets Sancho to pay him a monthly wage.
(c) He says he never read anything like that in his books about knight errantry.
(d) He fires him and starts looking for a replacement.
5. What imaginative tale does Dorothea tell Don Quixote?
(a) That she is the Princess Micomicona of the land of Micomicon whose kingdom has been taken over by a giant by the name of Pandafilando of the Malignant.
(b) That an evil mage has enchanted her kingdom and she cannot return.
(c) That a knight errant will destroy her and take over her kingdom.
(d) That she must marry a giant to regain her lost kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. On their next adventure, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza head first?
2. In the night, Don Quixote attacks what Sancho fears to be twenty or more ghosts. Why is he victorious?
3. What is the cause of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza getting a brutal beating from the Yanguesan carriers?
4. What are four horsemen looking for at the inn?
5. What makes Sancho Panza drop his demand for a salary?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)