|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What delights Sancho at the wedding?
(a) Camacho's vast wealth
(b) The fine bed he is given
(c) The acrobats
(d) The beautiful dancing girls
2. What are four horsemen looking for at the inn?
(a) Don Quixote who is wanted by the king.
(b) Sancho Panza who has not paid his taxes to the crown.
(c) Don Luis, the boy who is following Clara.
(d) The Captive Captain who had a bounty on his head.
3. What is Don Quixote's explanation for the way the people at the inn toss Sancho into the air from a blanket?
(a) Sancho allowed it to happen so Don Quixote could escape.
(b) Sancho had it coming to him.
(c) The castle is enchanted.
(d) They had fun with Sancho because they could not do that to a knight errant.
4. What imaginative tale does Dorothea tell Don Quixote?
(a) That an evil mage has enchanted her kingdom and she cannot return.
(b) That a knight errant will destroy her and take over her kingdom.
(c) That she is the Princess Micomicona of the land of Micomicon whose kingdom has been taken over by a giant by the name of Pandafilando of the Malignant.
(d) That she must marry a giant to regain her lost kingdom.
5. What invitation is given Don Quixote and Sancho when they meet two students and two peasants?
(a) A duel between Camacho and Basilio, a former lover of Quiteria
(b) The local fair and festival
(c) The sports games of the county
(d) The wedding of Quiteria the Fair to Camacho the Rich
Short Answer Questions
1. Andres, the boy Don Quixote saves from a beating in his early adventures, shows up and tells Quixote never to help him again. Why?
2. What stops the melee at the inn in the middle of the night?
3. What irritates Don Quixote as he listens to Sancho speak?
4. What is the story within the story that is found at the inn?
5. What is the plan to transport Don Quixote back to La Mancha?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)