|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don Quixote's explanation for the way the people at the inn toss Sancho into the air from a blanket?
(a) Sancho had it coming to him.
(b) The castle is enchanted.
(c) They had fun with Sancho because they could not do that to a knight errant.
(d) Sancho allowed it to happen so Don Quixote could escape.
2. On their next adventure, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza head first?
(a) To El Toboso to get the blessing of the Lady Dulcinea
(b) To Constantinople to start a crusade
(c) To the mountains for some training
(d) Back to the inn that Quixote thinks is a castle
3. What characteristic do Quixote and the innkeeper share as observed by Dorothea and Cardenio?
(a) They are both fond of money and use tricks to get it.
(b) They are about the same age, height, and build.
(c) They both love fighting with uneducated people.
(d) They both love the books of chivalry and believe them to be true.
4. What is the story within the story that is found at the inn?
(a) The tale of Lancelot and Guinevere
(b) The tale of Robin and Marian
(c) The tale of two cities
(d) The tale of Anselmo and Lothario
5. What stops the melee at the inn in the middle of the night?
(a) Don Quixote's bed falls through the floor into the room below.
(b) The police arrive and break up the fighting.
(c) The inn catches on fire.
(d) An officer of the Holy Brotherhood believes that Don Quixote is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
2. Andres, the boy Don Quixote saves from a beating in his early adventures, shows up and tells Quixote never to help him again. Why?
3. What is the plan to transport Don Quixote back to La Mancha?
4. How does Quixote blend knight errantry and sainthood?
5. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)