Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19 | Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the barber shows up and recognizes the packsaddle and the basin he lost to Don Quixote?
(a) Don Quixote challenges the porr barber to a duel.
(b) Don Quixote is convinced the basin is a basin.
(c) Don Quixote pays the man for the helmet and the packsaddle.
(d) Don Quixote insists that the basin is the helmet of Mambrino.
2. Why does Lothario think Camilla is being unvirtuous?
(a) He thinks she is beginning to respond to him and the poems he writes for her.
(b) He sees her maid's lover leaving the house early one morning.
(c) He hears that a number of men have been visiting her at home.
(d) He notices that Camilla goes out every afternoon when Anselmo is away.
3. How does Don Quixote get around paying a monthly wage to Sancho Panza?
(a) He fires him and starts looking for a replacement.
(b) He pays him with enchanted money that Sancho cannot see.
(c) He says he never read anything like that in his books about knight errantry.
(d) He turns it around and gets Sancho to pay him a monthly wage.
4. What is the story within the story that is found at the inn?
(a) The tale of two cities
(b) The tale of Robin and Marian
(c) The tale of Lancelot and Guinevere
(d) The tale of Anselmo and Lothario
5. On their next adventure, where do Don Quixote and Sancho Panza head first?
(a) Back to the inn that Quixote thinks is a castle
(b) To the mountains for some training
(c) To Constantinople to start a crusade
(d) To El Toboso to get the blessing of the Lady Dulcinea
Short Answer Questions
1. After the feast at Camacho's house, where does Don Quixote want to go?
2. What are four horsemen looking for at the inn?
3. After the beating by the carriers, what does Sancho request that Don Quixote cannot supply?
4. Who judges the basin to be a helmet, though incomplete?
5. How does Quixote continue his tradition of siding with the underdog?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)