|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(b) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(c) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(d) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
2. What observation does Sancho Panza make when the steward comes to take him to his governorship?
(a) The Duke and Duchess are not there to see him off.
(b) It should be a baron to take him to such a place.
(c) The steward is the one who plays the part of Countess Trifaldi.
(d) No one has told him where his governorship is.
3. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
(a) They all die.
(b) Anselmo dies and Lothario and Camilla marry.
(c) Lothario and Anselmo join the army and Camilla becomes a nun.
(d) They all kiss and make up.
4. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
(a) A princess running away from a marriage she does not want.
(b) A group of laves about to be impaled.
(c) A Moorish lady who wishes to be a Christian.
(d) A woman and her children who are about to be sold as slaves.
5. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
(a) He cannot think of any appropriate proverbs.
(b) His common sense astonishes everyone.
(c) He tears his new suit.
(d) He makes many bumbling mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sage thing does Sancho say that astonishes Don Quixote?
2. How does Sancho show his lack of pretension?
3. What does Don Quixote want Sancho to do before he leaves to become a governor?
4. What is the surprise after Don Quixote defeats the Knight of the Wood?
5. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)