|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
(a) They all die.
(b) They all kiss and make up.
(c) Lothario and Anselmo join the army and Camilla becomes a nun.
(d) Anselmo dies and Lothario and Camilla marry.
2. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(b) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(c) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(d) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
3. What is the surprise after Don Quixote defeats the Knight of the Wood?
(a) He is another unreal enchantment.
(b) He is actually a woman.
(c) He has not actually been knighted.
(d) He is actually Sampson.
4. How does Sancho show his lack of pretension?
(a) He wears his everyday clothes.
(b) He rejects being called Don Sancho Panza.
(c) He talks only to the poor.
(d) He refuses to sit on a throne.
5. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
(a) Expensive wineskins filled with wine
(b) The inn's windmill
(c) Pumpkins stacked in a corner
(d) The pillows on his bed
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
2. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
3. What sage thing does Sancho say that astonishes Don Quixote?
4. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
5. What does Don Quixote want Sancho to do before he leaves to become a governor?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)