|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(b) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(c) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(d) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
2. What symbolism does Cervantes use to express the closeness of Quixote and Sancho?
(a) The sun and the moon
(b) The closeness of Dapple and Rozinante
(c) The Knight of the Wood and his squire
(d) The common belief in enchantment
3. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
(a) The knight's squire is Sancho's cousin.
(b) Don Quixote orders them to go away.
(c) The Knight of the Wood is shocked that Sancho speaks up so freely.
(d) They want to talk about their crazy masters.
4. What does Don Quixote want Sancho to do before he leaves to become a governor?
(a) Learn to write and read a little
(b) Learn to speak without using proverbs
(c) Send a letter to La Mancha so Teresa will know where he is.
(d) Learn how to dress properly
5. What secret does Sancho Panza overhear and tell to Don Quixote?
(a) That Dorothea is not Princess Micomicona.
(b) That the Princess Micomicona has fallen in love with Don Fernando.
(c) That the curate tells the Princess Micomicona to find another champion.
(d) That the Princess Micomicona no longer has a kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
2. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
3. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
4. What coincidence does Cervantes use to untangle some of the plot in Chapter 36?
5. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)