|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
(a) They all die.
(b) Anselmo dies and Lothario and Camilla marry.
(c) Lothario and Anselmo join the army and Camilla becomes a nun.
(d) They all kiss and make up.
2. What observation does Sancho Panza make when the steward comes to take him to his governorship?
(a) It should be a baron to take him to such a place.
(b) The Duke and Duchess are not there to see him off.
(c) The steward is the one who plays the part of Countess Trifaldi.
(d) No one has told him where his governorship is.
3. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
(a) One actor plays a trick that causes Rozinante to throw Don Quixote.
(b) Don Quixote thinks they are the king and his court.
(c) Don Quixote asks them for money to support a knight errant.
(d) Don Quixote thinks they are emmisaries from the Lady Dulcinea.
4. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
(a) Expensive wineskins filled with wine
(b) The pillows on his bed
(c) Pumpkins stacked in a corner
(d) The inn's windmill
5. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
(a) Very old
(b) In love
(c) Without armor
(d) In poverty
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony when Don Quixote speaks to a group of people?
2. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
3. What sage thing does Sancho say that astonishes Don Quixote?
4. What symbolism does Cervantes use to express the closeness of Quixote and Sancho?
5. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)