|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
(a) A Moorish lady who wishes to be a Christian.
(b) A group of laves about to be impaled.
(c) A princess running away from a marriage she does not want.
(d) A woman and her children who are about to be sold as slaves.
2. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
(a) By sparring with the Duke
(b) By falling down the stairs
(c) By cats with bells tied to them
(d) By a spurned young girl
3. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
(a) Don Quixote thinks they are the king and his court.
(b) Don Quixote asks them for money to support a knight errant.
(c) Don Quixote thinks they are emmisaries from the Lady Dulcinea.
(d) One actor plays a trick that causes Rozinante to throw Don Quixote.
4. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(b) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
(c) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(d) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
5. What is the irony when Don Quixote speaks to a group of people?
(a) His speech is eloquent even though he suffers from madness.
(b) His speech sounds madder than his actions.
(c) His speech is halting and not at all like that of a noble knight.
(d) He can only speak things he has read in a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
2. What does Don Quixote want Sancho to do before he leaves to become a governor?
3. What observation does Sancho Panza make when the steward comes to take him to his governorship?
4. How does Sancho show his lack of pretension?
5. What secret does Sancho Panza overhear and tell to Don Quixote?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)