|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sage thing does Sancho say that astonishes Don Quixote?
(a) We are all the same when we sleep.
(b) Lions will never sleep with lambs.
(c) Anybody can be a governor.
(d) I pretend my right hand is paralyzed so I have to use my left hand.
2. What secret does Sancho Panza overhear and tell to Don Quixote?
(a) That Dorothea is not Princess Micomicona.
(b) That the Princess Micomicona has fallen in love with Don Fernando.
(c) That the Princess Micomicona no longer has a kingdom.
(d) That the curate tells the Princess Micomicona to find another champion.
3. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
(a) Don Quixote thinks they are emmisaries from the Lady Dulcinea.
(b) One actor plays a trick that causes Rozinante to throw Don Quixote.
(c) Don Quixote thinks they are the king and his court.
(d) Don Quixote asks them for money to support a knight errant.
4. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
(a) The Knight of the Wood is shocked that Sancho speaks up so freely.
(b) Don Quixote orders them to go away.
(c) They want to talk about their crazy masters.
(d) The knight's squire is Sancho's cousin.
5. What is the surprise after Don Quixote defeats the Knight of the Wood?
(a) He is another unreal enchantment.
(b) He is actually a woman.
(c) He is actually Sampson.
(d) He has not actually been knighted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
2. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
3. What is the irony when Don Quixote speaks to a group of people?
4. What coincidence does Cervantes use to untangle some of the plot in Chapter 36?
5. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)