|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Quixote want Sancho to do before he leaves to become a governor?
(a) Learn to speak without using proverbs
(b) Send a letter to La Mancha so Teresa will know where he is.
(c) Learn to write and read a little
(d) Learn how to dress properly
2. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
(a) Lothario and Anselmo join the army and Camilla becomes a nun.
(b) They all kiss and make up.
(c) Anselmo dies and Lothario and Camilla marry.
(d) They all die.
3. What observation does Sancho Panza make when the steward comes to take him to his governorship?
(a) No one has told him where his governorship is.
(b) It should be a baron to take him to such a place.
(c) The Duke and Duchess are not there to see him off.
(d) The steward is the one who plays the part of Countess Trifaldi.
4. What is the surprise after Don Quixote defeats the Knight of the Wood?
(a) He is actually Sampson.
(b) He is actually a woman.
(c) He has not actually been knighted.
(d) He is another unreal enchantment.
5. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(b) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(c) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(d) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
2. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
3. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
4. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
5. What symbolism does Cervantes use to express the closeness of Quixote and Sancho?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)