|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What observation does Sancho Panza make when the steward comes to take him to his governorship?
(a) No one has told him where his governorship is.
(b) It should be a baron to take him to such a place.
(c) The steward is the one who plays the part of Countess Trifaldi.
(d) The Duke and Duchess are not there to see him off.
2. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
(a) His common sense astonishes everyone.
(b) He makes many bumbling mistakes.
(c) He cannot think of any appropriate proverbs.
(d) He tears his new suit.
3. What happens to Camilla, Anselmo, and Lothario at the end of the tale within the tale?
(a) Anselmo dies and Lothario and Camilla marry.
(b) They all die.
(c) They all kiss and make up.
(d) Lothario and Anselmo join the army and Camilla becomes a nun.
4. What symbolism does Cervantes use to express the closeness of Quixote and Sancho?
(a) The Knight of the Wood and his squire
(b) The common belief in enchantment
(c) The closeness of Dapple and Rozinante
(d) The sun and the moon
5. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
(a) In poverty
(b) Without armor
(c) Very old
(d) In love
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
2. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
3. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
4. How does Sancho show his lack of pretension?
5. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)