|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 43 | Part 2, Chapter 44 | Part 2, Chapter 45 | Part 2, Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Dapple is taken by the actors?
(a) Don Quixote will do nothing because they are common people.
(b) Once again, Sancho Panza is forced to walk.
(c) Dapple falls in love with a horse that is pulling the actors' wagon.
(d) Dapple throws the actor on his back and returns to Sancho Panza.
2. What happens when they meet a troupe of actors riding in a wagon?
(a) Don Quixote thinks they are the king and his court.
(b) Don Quixote asks them for money to support a knight errant.
(c) One actor plays a trick that causes Rozinante to throw Don Quixote.
(d) Don Quixote thinks they are emmisaries from the Lady Dulcinea.
3. Don Quixote tells Sancho that there is no such thing as a knight errant who is not what?
(a) In love
(b) In poverty
(c) Without armor
(d) Very old
4. In yet another tale within the tale, who does the captive captain contrive to rescue?
(a) A group of laves about to be impaled.
(b) A woman and her children who are about to be sold as slaves.
(c) A princess running away from a marriage she does not want.
(d) A Moorish lady who wishes to be a Christian.
5. What symbolism does Cervantes use to express the closeness of Quixote and Sancho?
(a) The common belief in enchantment
(b) The sun and the moon
(c) The Knight of the Wood and his squire
(d) The closeness of Dapple and Rozinante
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Don Quixote wounded back in the Duke's and Duchess' castle?
2. How does Sancho show his lack of pretension?
3. What is the giant that Don Quixote attacks in his sleep?
4. How does Sancho perform as the new governor?
5. Why do Sancho and the squire of the Knight of the Wood go off by themselves?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)