|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the FBI agents tell Sonny and Lefty about Brasco's true identity?
(a) Motion Lounge.
(b) Bada Bing Club.
(d) Palm Breeze Lounge.
2. Who was Sonny's girlfriend?
3. What did it mean that someone was "wire"?
(a) A boss.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A made guy.
(d) An informant.
4. Brasco told Lefty that Conti was going to ____________________.
(b) go on vacation.
(c) have back surgery.
(d) pull a high dollar art job.
5. Sonny worked a deal with Trafficante to get which business in Florida?
(b) Dog tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brasco has to give his contact details, dates and names ___________________.
2. Who was one of the missing wise guys?
3. What was the amount of the open contract put out on Brasco after his true identity was revealed?
4. What did Brasco learn when he arrived to meet Lefty?
5. What happened when the Bonnano family was having another Vegas Night in Florida?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Pistone conflicted when it came time to do the hit on Sonny Red's son, Bruno?
2. Why was the FBI worried when they learned that Sonny was ready to have Pistone made?
3. Explain why the FBI decided to pull Conti out of the operation.
4. What was the result of all the talks regarding who Pistone belonged to?
5. Who became boss of the Bonanno family after Carmine Galante was killed?
6. Why was the FBI concerned when Lefty disappeared in the days after the decision regarding who Pistone belonged with?
7. What is Pistone's explanation when Lefty learned that the "Left Hand" is an FBI boat?
8. Why was Santo Trafficante so important to establishing the King's Court in Florida?
9. Why was it dangerous for Sonny and Lefty as well as Pistone when they learned that Pistone was an FBI agent?
10. What were the pros and cons of Pistone's wearing a wire around the mob guys?
This section contains 1,367 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)