|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brasco find on him when he awakens in the apartment of the man in #104?
(a) A cat.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A hat.
2. What was the amount of the open contract put out on Brasco after his true identity was revealed?
3. Why was the FBI thinking of pulling Brasco out of the operation at this point?
(a) It was getting dangerous with so many changes in leadership.
(b) Brasco's wife wanted a divorce.
(c) Brasco was getting too tired to stay sharp any longer.
(d) Brasco was too ill to continue.
4. What did Brasco learn when he arrived to meet Lefty?
(a) The hit was called off.
(b) The drug deal was postponed.
(c) Lefty was very ill.
(d) Lefty was retiring.
5. What did it mean that someone was "wire"?
(a) A made guy.
(b) An idiot.
(c) An informant.
(d) A boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brasco's wife and children get angry at him?
2. What had Brasco gone home to do when he got the call from Lefty that it was time to go?
3. Sonny made plans to move Brasco and his crew to which state?
4. How did Sonny Black ensure that the cops would not raid the event in #90?
5. Why is Lefty angry about the move in #100?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the FBI get Conti out of the operation when they thought things were getting too dangerous for him?
2. What was the King's Court and why did the FBI fund it?
3. Who became boss of the Bonanno family after Carmine Galante was killed?
4. Why was Santo Trafficante so important to establishing the King's Court in Florida?
5. Describe the night that Pistone stayed in Sonny's New York apartment.
6. When Sonny and Mirra were fighting over who had control over Pistone, why was it important to prove whether or not Mirra was a made guy when he introduced Pistone to Lefty?
7. Why was Lefty so impressed by Frank Balistrieri's hospitality in Milwaukee?
8. Why was Pistone conflicted when it came time to do the hit on Sonny Red's son, Bruno?
9. How did Sonny's relationship with Pistone develop?
10. What were the pros and cons of Pistone's wearing a wire around the mob guys?
This section contains 1,454 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)