|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the FBI thinking of pulling Brasco out of the operation at this point?
(a) Brasco was getting too tired to stay sharp any longer.
(b) It was getting dangerous with so many changes in leadership.
(c) Brasco's wife wanted a divorce.
(d) Brasco was too ill to continue.
2. Brasco has to give his contact details, dates and names ___________________.
(a) every week.
(b) every month.
(c) every six hours.
(d) every day or so.
3. What had Brasco gone home to do when he got the call from Lefty that it was time to go?
(a) Host a birthday party for his father.
(b) Attend his daughter's First Communion.
(c) Attend his anniversary party.
(d) Be with his wife for her surgery.
4. Where did Lefty ask Brasco to go with him for the first time?
(a) To court.
(b) On a hit.
(c) To South America.
(d) To the Bahamas.
5. Which member of the Bonanno family was killed in Chapter 12?
(a) Carmine Galante.
(b) Francesco Garafolo.
(c) John Gotti.
(d) Salvatore Bonanno.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been funding the item in #92?
2. In Chapter 14, Brasco discusses the pros and cons of ________________________.
3. Who did Brasco think should have been the first person to learn about Brasco's true identity?
4. What was the name of the boat that Brasco obtained to take Lefty sailing?
5. What promotion did Sonny Black set up at the King's Court?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the FBI get Conti out of the operation when they thought things were getting too dangerous for him?
2. What was Sonny's advice about Pistone's giving Lefty large sums of money and why did Pistone want to get closer to Sonny?
3. Why was Lefty so impressed by Frank Balistrieri's hospitality in Milwaukee?
4. Describe the night that Pistone stayed in Sonny's New York apartment.
5. What was the result of all the talks regarding who Pistone belonged to?
6. Why was it dangerous for Sonny and Lefty as well as Pistone when they learned that Pistone was an FBI agent?
7. What was the only way that Pistone had to find out about who was killed in the hit?
8. Why did Lefty get so mad at Pistone while they were in Milwaukee?
9. Why was the FBI worried when they learned that Sonny was ready to have Pistone made?
10. Why was Santo Trafficante so important to establishing the King's Court in Florida?
This section contains 1,404 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)