|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sonny once offered to buy a ______________ that Brasco had admired.
(c) fur coat.
2. Who had been funding the item in #92?
(a) The FBI.
3. Who did Lefty question Brasco about?
4. Why was the FBI thinking of pulling Brasco out of the operation at this point?
(a) Brasco was getting too tired to stay sharp any longer.
(b) Brasco was too ill to continue.
(c) It was getting dangerous with so many changes in leadership.
(d) Brasco's wife wanted a divorce.
5. What information did Lefty get and question Brasco about?
(a) The "Left Hand" was an FBI boat.
(b) Sonny had a hit out on Lefty.
(c) Brasco wanted out of the family.
(d) Brasco wanted to take a year off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the FBI think should have been the first person to learn about Brasco's true identity?
2. Who was the big fish who Brasco wanted to get closer to?
3. What business opened in Florida before the business in #102?
4. Why wouldn't the man in #74 return Lefty's phone calls when Lefty returned to New York?
5. Why was Lefty so impressed to be invited to the home of the man in #73?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Lefty so impressed by Frank Balistrieri's hospitality in Milwaukee?
2. What were the pros and cons of Pistone's wearing a wire around the mob guys?
3. How did Sonny's relationship with Pistone develop?
4. What was the result of all the talks regarding who Pistone belonged to?
5. Why was Pistone worried when Lefty invited him to go on his first hit?
6. What was the King's Court and why did the FBI fund it?
7. Why was the FBI concerned when Lefty disappeared in the days after the decision regarding who Pistone belonged with?
8. Why was Santo Trafficante so important to establishing the King's Court in Florida?
9. Why was Pistone conflicted when it came time to do the hit on Sonny Red's son, Bruno?
10. What was the only way that Pistone had to find out about who was killed in the hit?
This section contains 1,238 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)